Home

Old 08-23-2006, 08:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 10
I wish ...

they would have had the demo before the release because I could have formed a solid opinion like I did with NCAA. Do anyone get the feeling that EA was sitting on a demo that they didn't want to release until after the release in order to increase sales which is a smart business move so I can't knock them for it but I will never buy another Madden game until I played it first that's for sure.

I have a question though, has EA in the past released a demo of a sports title for all their past xbox 360 titles before the release?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2006, 08:38 AM   #2
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: I wish ...

You could just wait a week and rent it.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 08-23-2006, 08:44 AM   #3

OVR: 34

Maybe they got a negative feel from the NCAA demo and din't want any chance of that with Madden? I know they had the embargo thing going on with the reviews, so no one could review it before the release date.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:56 AM   #4
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

Thats BS. They can tell people when to release their reviews....but we are supposed they have no influence over those reviews.....riiiiiiight..... guess thats why none of the reviews mention the lack of player editing or all the bugs/glitches. Ah well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »