Home

Can someone from this site call EA re: fatigue patch?

This is a discussion on Can someone from this site call EA re: fatigue patch? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2006, 12:03 PM   #9
Rookie

Christian9's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Can someone from this site call EA re: fatigue patch?

Has anyone else called???
Old 08-23-2006, 12:03 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 11

correct me if im wrong but i jacked up the auto sub feature on my madden and the cpu swaps out my players.. I only tried it once, but it seemed to work. Try putting sub out in the 8-s or somethign stupid like that.
Old 08-23-2006, 12:26 PM   #11
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

I am glad I did not pre-order now. I have this weird feeling that EA will not really rush to get a fix for this out, When it comes out, I will buy the game - uintil then............ NCAA for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2006, 12:27 PM   #12
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by arseniotall
correct me if im wrong but i jacked up the auto sub feature on my madden and the cpu swaps out my players.. I only tried it once, but it seemed to work. Try putting sub out in the 8-s or somethign stupid like that.
The only way the CPU will swap out a player is the RB on 3rd down (if that back is the 3rd down back) or an injury.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:20 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by arseniotall
correct me if im wrong but i jacked up the auto sub feature on my madden and the cpu swaps out my players.. I only tried it once, but it seemed to work. Try putting sub out in the 8-s or somethign stupid like that.p
What version are you on? This glitch is only on the 360 which I have, and raising the autosubs has no effect.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:27 PM   #14
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

for teams that play the 3-4 scheme, if you play with new englands defensive playbook and use the left trigger, you can put in different sets and different players on your own. as for the fatigue issues, this really stinks but when the patch come out it will get better. and for those who are looking to play better games, footballforever have some very good game sliders that makes the game more realistic.

wheres 2k football when you need them

2k for life
Old 08-23-2006, 10:55 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian9
I posted this on another thread last night. I am so confused as to why people are not yelling out and angry about this still?!?!?!?!?! I think we should KEEP calling until they get tired of us, and get the update out!!!

Ok...not sure if this helps, BUT....I just got off the phone with EA Tech Support. I asked when the patch/fix would be available. He said that fatigue works currently (RIGHT), and they are working on it (will be out soon), and to check the EA website for updates. blah..blah..blah

SO...I was like "is this patch planned to be released soon..as in today, next year, or what???" He said "within the week". So hopefully if this is true, that wouldn't be too bad. Tech support sounds fully briefed on how to respond, and what to expect from calls. If anyone else is curious....

EA Tech Support
650-628-4322
Tech Support usually don't know crap..Fatigue is broken, ask 99% of the players here with the 360..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »