Home

Something REALLY NICE EA Sports Game Cast

This is a discussion on Something REALLY NICE EA Sports Game Cast within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2006, 11:55 AM   #33
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Something REALLY NICE EA Sports Game Cast

Oh ship! This is sweet. I'll have to start gettin my online on. I've always avoided it to avoid tournament style players.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:04 PM   #34
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

I found one error, if you click on match details it says injuries are ON, however if you created a ranked match it says that injuries are off (360 version).

So I guess my question is this? Has anyone seen an injury on a ranked match in Madden this year on the 360 version? Which is correct - the game or the website LB posted?
Old 08-25-2006, 12:49 PM   #35
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenMan
I found one error, if you click on match details it says injuries are ON, however if you created a ranked match it says that injuries are off (360 version).

So I guess my question is this? Has anyone seen an injury on a ranked match in Madden this year on the 360 version? Which is correct - the game or the website LB posted?
Yes, I had Kurt Warner go out for a few plays because of an injury.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2006, 12:49 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

If it works for ranked and unranked games, this will be great for leagues. I would love to watch play play of our league games live.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:30 PM   #37
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
If it works for ranked and unranked games, this will be great for leagues. I would love to watch play play of our league games live.
It does worked for unranked games, I played a guy named ZEROKI11 in an unranked match. Search by his name and see the results because it's the only game he has played online.
Old 08-25-2006, 02:20 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell
This is very nice. I can't seem to find other games though. Is it only ranked ones?

According to the website, it's not showing all the games yet:
The GameCast is complete, but we’re going to be careful on how it’s rolled out. As you’ll see once you take a look, the GameCast requires a ton of data processing, and rather than do anything that may impact the current online Madden experience we’re going to take it slow.
So, while we keep an eye on things and begin to collect game samples, we’re going to put those GameCasts online for you to have a look. If you're playing on Xbox Live, chances are one or more of your games will be captured and viewable. To have a look, log in to the site and select the ‘GameCast’ option from the ‘Stats & Leaderboard’ menu above. As our system processes games, they’ll be added to your game log. If you don’t have any games there yet, they will probably show up after a little while, depending on how many games are being captured at that time. If you don’t want to wait, you can check out a sample GameCast here.
More here: http://www.easports.com/madden07/news.jsp?id=gamecast

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »