Home

if EA charges for alt jerseys/historicle/all madden teams and stadiums, will you pay?

This is a discussion on if EA charges for alt jerseys/historicle/all madden teams and stadiums, will you pay? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2006, 03:21 AM   #241
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: if EA charges for alt jerseys/historicle/all madden teams and stadiums, will you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGROC
you're the only one who made that interpretation...
Really? When he says someone is absolutely wrong, an exact quote, I Am the only one that takes that as him saying, that his opinion which was the opposite was absolutely right. Nice try. Move on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2006, 03:25 AM   #242
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Re: if EA charges for alt jerseys/historicle/all madden teams and stadiums, will you

Quote:
you're the only one who made that interpretation...
Remind me again, who the only one dealing in absolutes is?
Old 08-30-2006, 04:57 AM   #243
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Oh for the love of Odin, knock it off everyone.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:23 PM   #244
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: if EA charges for alt jerseys/historicle/all madden teams and stadiums, will you pay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Really? When he says someone is absolutely wrong, an exact quote, I Am the only one that takes that as him saying, that his opinion which was the opposite was absolutely right. Nice try. Move on.
Quote:
Remind me again, who the only one dealing in absolutes is?

now i know where those 32,000 + posts comefrom. inane rantings and pure fanboy drivel. just give it up. there is no point in me trying to talk to you like you have an actual understanding of the world around you. you're plainly being argumentitive for the sake of arguing. instead of making a relevent point, you quote others and then repeat others responses to those replies. its obvious that you have some sort of vested interest in EA and this franchise. enjoy your day....i know i will, because it will be without trying to get your ignorance to buckle.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:43 PM   #245
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Re: if EA charges for alt jerseys/historicle/all madden teams and stadiums, will you pay?

Quote:
now i know where those 32,000 + posts comefrom. inane rantings and pure fanboy drivel. just give it up. there is no point in me trying to talk to you like you have an actual understanding of the world around you. you're plainly being argumentitive for the sake of arguing. instead of making a relevent point, you quote others and then repeat others responses to those replies. its obvious that you have some sort of vested interest in EA and this franchise. enjoy your day....i know i will, because it will be without trying to get your ignorance to buckle.

LMAO, you're kidding me right? I am an EA fanboy. I have blasted Madden for years. I regularly communicate with the developers of 2k. This is the first Madden in years, I have really played. That is classic. I am sure all that don't buy in to EA is the root of all evil will qualify as fanboys by your standards.

I am still looking for the absolutes you say I am dealing with. I have enough understanding of the world, that I know what I know, and what I don't know, I don't go making a bunch of statements based on nothing and pass them off as fact.

Last edited by bkrich83; 08-30-2006 at 01:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2006, 02:58 PM   #246
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
LMAO, you're kidding me right? I am an EA fanboy. I have blasted Madden for years. I regularly communicate with the developers of 2k. This is the first Madden in years, I have really played. That is classic. I am sure all that don't buy in to EA is the root of all evil will qualify as fanboys by your standards.

I am still looking for the absolutes you say I am dealing with. I have enough understanding of the world, that I know what I know, and what I don't know, I don't go making a bunch of statements based on nothing and pass them off as fact.
OFF TOPIC:
being that you regularly comunicate with 2k developers. when you try to get info on generic 2k football from them. do they say? 1. "there is NO game, we are done with FB" or 2. "we cant talk about that, no comment"
hook a brotha up wit that info, and we will forgive you for saying you'd buy those uni's... : )
Old 08-30-2006, 03:25 PM   #247
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeDogg
OFF TOPIC:
being that you regularly comunicate with 2k developers. when you try to get info on generic 2k football from them. do they say? 1. "there is NO game, we are done with FB" or 2. "we cant talk about that, no comment"
hook a brotha up wit that info, and we will forgive you for saying you'd buy those uni's... : )
2. They really can't talk about it. To the point, they can't even confirm or deny it's on the horizon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »