Home

I can guarantee fatigue is in the game.

This is a discussion on I can guarantee fatigue is in the game. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2006, 12:18 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: I can guarantee fatigue is in the game.

There is a dude that has a pic of the fatigue bar in yellow for reggie bush. He said he ran and passed to him all game and he took a pic of it in yellow. I can tell you if he photoshopped it he is an expert at it. It is at MAdden NAtion. There is another guy in the thread to vouch for him. It only happens to Rbs for somme reason. They still need to fix it because it is messed up. They need to take the exact thing NCAA did. It scares me that the lead producer says that fatigue is in and it makes you fumble. Is that all he thinks it makes you do. It makes me wonder.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:20 AM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
fatigue = fumble = BAD

fatigue = loss of energy/speed + increased chance of fumble + injury = GOOD
Exactly. Has anyone noticed that the way fumbles in this game are just off. Some times you will get off a devastating hit and no fumble. Then you'll fumbled without being touched. I just hope they make you able to actually strip the ball next year. That is how most fumbles happen anyways.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:22 AM   #11
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskinz
There is a dude that has a pic of the fatigue bar in yellow for reggie bush. He said he ran and passed to him all game and he took a pic of it in yellow. I can tell you if he photoshopped it he is an expert at it. It is at MAdden NAtion. There is another guy in the thread to vouch for him. It only happens to Rbs for somme reason. They still need to fix it because it is messed up. They need to take the exact thing NCAA did. It scares me that the lead producer says that fatigue is in and it makes you fumble. Is that all he thinks it makes you do. It makes me wonder.
Exactly the point... you shouldn't have to pass to and/or run a player all game long just for him to finally get fatigued. It's comments like those from the lead producer that give me such a pessimistic view of EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2006, 12:22 AM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I wish I could agree with the poster but honetly I don't think it is because I set the SUB IN/SUB OUT %'s for all posistions at 90/85. Then even set the game time Tempature to 100 degrees in Arizona. Played like 2-3 test games did nothing but run the ball and make my WR's run Fly Patterns all game. Nothing happened as far as sub's or guy's getting tired.

So, I'm going to assume it's not in the game and just waite until EA releases update. Again I'm not saying your wrong but that is what I did and saw no fatigue factors in any games.
TRy running with the same palyer all game and see what happens. I am about to just for the hell of it. I think you won't see the player slow down but you will see alot of fumbles and the bar actually turn yellow for the rb.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:28 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
Exactly the point... you shouldn't have to pass to and/or run a player all game long just for him to finally get fatigued. It's comments like those from the lead producer that give me such a pessimistic view of EA.
Big PApi and the whole team thatI have seen and heard interviewed are a joke. They had me worried since I saw them. I think the game is good and playable but has me wondering where they are taking it. They have no organization and the guy doing player models looks like he would be turned on by looking at these roided up players. I know that interview with them made me scartch my head. Then I heard the current gen guy and he wasn't even the producer and he sounded like the coolest dude you would ever talk to. He just knew football. He owns season tickets to the Skins and just seemed to know what they wanted to do with the game. I know next gen has more things they are trying to do but they need to fokus on the basics and just then worry about all the other bS.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:31 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Dude, we ain't saying that FUMBLES are not in the game. It definiltey is. especially when you carrying the ball 50 times, but I think its random instead of from fatigue. I had 3 straight fumbles on the first 3 carries of the game from L. Jordon, so how do you explain that?
Old 08-25-2006, 12:35 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Also, I think the whole fumble thing from fatigue is stupid anyways, in real life player don't fumble from fatigue, they fumble because of the way they are hit. ie, vicious hit or hit in the arm or direct hit on the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2006, 12:37 AM   #16
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJackson
Dude, we ain't saying that FUMBLES are not in the game. It definiltey is. especially when you carrying the ball 50 times, but I think its random instead of from fatigue. I had 3 straight fumbles on the first 3 carries of the game from L. Jordon, so how do you explain that?
Clearly he has a low stamina rating and was fatigued...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »