Home

I can guarantee fatigue is in the game.

This is a discussion on I can guarantee fatigue is in the game. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2006, 12:37 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: I can guarantee fatigue is in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJackson
Dude, we ain't saying that FUMBLES are not in the game. It definiltey is. especially when you carrying the ball 50 times, but I think its random instead of from fatigue. I had 3 straight fumbles on the first 3 carries of the game from L. Jordon, so how do you explain that?
If you read what I said in this earlier . I said that fumbles are just messed up period in this game. They aren't a game killer but they are annoying and random. I am saying what the producer said is BS and somewhat true in the game. There is also a couple people who said the fatigue bar went down to yellow for their rb. One has a pic. I am not saying I know what the deal is. I don't think EA knows what the deal is yet. Hopefully they fix it.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:38 AM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJackson
Also, I think the whole fumble thing from fatigue is stupid anyways, in real life player don't fumble from fatigue, they fumble because of the way they are hit. ie, vicious hit or hit in the arm or direct hit on the ball.
I agree 100%. Hopefully next year they add a strip button. That is how 80% of your fumbles happen.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:41 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskinz
TRy running with the same palyer all game and see what happens. I am about to just for the hell of it. I think you won't see the player slow down but you will see alot of fumbles and the bar actually turn yellow for the rb.
Tried it already. Ran 60+ times a ll in a row with Julius Jones, nothing changed bars/speed stayed the same. PEACE!!!!
Old 08-25-2006, 12:43 AM   #20
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskinz
I agree 100%. Hopefully next year they add a strip button. That is how 80% of your fumbles happen.
Yeah... I miss the strip button on D and the hurdle button on the O.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:49 AM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
Tried it already. Ran 60+ times a ll in a row with Julius Jones, nothing changed bars/speed stayed the same. PEACE!!!!
http://maddennation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67310

Here is the pic and the discussion. I amnot saying your experiment is wrong. But what is this?I don't know what to think about the whole fatigue thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
Yeah... I miss the strip button on D and the hurdle button on the O.
No kidding. Is it me or is the auto hurdle better in NCAA. They seemed to work better. I like being able to do it myself instead of counting on the Ai. There have been plenty of kick returns where i have tryied using the highlight stick to jump over someone just to run into the player on the ground.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2006, 01:25 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 18

Many people in this thread have not taken the defenses fatigue into account when trying to discredit the original posters idea.

The original poster ran against Dime first and then finally brought in a FRESH 4-3 defense, and those UNfatigued LB's forced the fumble of the fatigued player.

fresh d vs fresh rb = no fumble
tired d vs tired rb = no fumble
fresh d vs tired rb = fumble
tired d vs fresh rb = big play?
Old 08-25-2006, 02:07 AM   #23
Pro

GamingJones's Arena

OVR: 8

I know I am going to get called BS for this, but after reading this thread I decided to try to pound the ball with Cedric Benson to see if his stamina went down at all.

After 25 carries for 144 yards (all in the first half), along with returning punts, Benson's stamina went down one green bar.

I took a pic that you can clearly see it in. If someone tells me where to upload it, I will.
Old 08-25-2006, 02:20 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

The only fatigue i've seen is from my RB...every couple of games...I'll notice gthat my RB has dropped a couple of notches...if I run a pass play next...he'll be full stamina after the next play.

THere is no fatigue in this game...I haven't noticed anybody running slower at all...it's pure luck that the running back gets tired...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »