Home

Everyone Read!!!!!!!! You Will be happy..(MUST READ)

This is a discussion on Everyone Read!!!!!!!! You Will be happy..(MUST READ) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 03:17 PM   #33
GOP
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Everyone Read!!!!!!!! You Will be happy..(MUST READ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasdabru
Ok here's what happened when I tried in Play Now mode... Started with the settings he listed with fatigue off. Ran Cadillac Williams non-stop for two drives never subbed out.... Then I paused and switched fatigue on. On the 3rd carry after changing it back to on Pittman was auto subbed for Cadillac... Not sure if that helps figure anything out - but with the auto sub out at 99 I and Fatigue on I saw my first every auto sub occur.
Third down back is all that is. I get that with auto subs set at normal.
Old 08-27-2006, 03:19 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Just a thought. Is it possible EA has the game fatigue set to kick in if one played longer quarters? I have not tried this but I was just curious if anybody tried it with longer quarters. PEACE!!!!

Last edited by Flightwhite24; 08-27-2006 at 03:21 PM.
Old 08-27-2006, 03:21 PM   #35
GOP
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
Just a thought. Is it possible EA has the game fatigue set to kick in if one played longer quarters? I have not tried this but I was just curious if anybody tried it with longer quarters. PEACE!!!!
No, because then EA would have just said that instead of admitting something is wrong. If there was a way to get out of it without saying something malfunctioned, they would have taken it in a heartbeat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2006, 03:23 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 12

Um i still don't think this fixes players to actually fatigue or in a realistic manner, it's probably just another glitch.
Old 08-27-2006, 03:23 PM   #37
Rookie

Pasdabru's Arena

OVR: 2

Good call on the third down back - dorked out on that one.... Guess I got so excited I saw a sub didn't think that it was 3rd down.... In that case - didn't work for me...
Old 08-27-2006, 03:26 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOP
I hope you are joking, because that would be a little petty. I am sure he is just trying to find a work-around at all costs and thought he had stumbled onto something. Just keep trying to find ways to improve the experience until the patch surfaces.
No, I'm serious.

I guess some don't understand the track record FF and I have. I'll remember to decorate my reply with emoticons next time.
Old 08-27-2006, 03:31 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1

I've tried everything man and you know me. It simple hasn't happened for me yet. I played games in 100 degree weather for testing I tried the stufff FF posted along time ago if you check the slider thread and nothing.

I'll keep trying but honestly I think EA just dropped the ball on this on the XBOX 360 version.

Which is a shame because I'm not going to start a franchise until I see RB's not carrying the ball 40+ times per game. I have sub ratios for all posistions but it does me no good until EA fixes the problem.

Anyways I understand FF was only trying to find a cure for the problem but I already tried those things and I'm mad as hell at EA....

You can't even lower the fatigue ratings of the players which is a damn shame. Even if they said the players fatigue ratings were too high and all you had to do was lower each player I would have done that aswell. But they don't even let you edit ratings.

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-27-2006 at 03:33 PM.
Old 08-27-2006, 03:37 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Ban him
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »