Home

Everyone Read!!!!!!!! You Will be happy..(MUST READ)

This is a discussion on Everyone Read!!!!!!!! You Will be happy..(MUST READ) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 03:41 PM   #41
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Everyone Read!!!!!!!! You Will be happy..(MUST READ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
No, I'm serious.

I guess some don't understand the track record FF and I have. I'll remember to decorate my reply with emoticons next time.
LOL....Well I tried.....I did it this morning and it was working, who the hell know with this damn game...LOL..I'm still trying, and I had it this morning I promise you, I don't know what happened...This glitch made me buy the PC verison yesterday...
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2006, 03:45 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Well since the fatiuge does not work in this game like it's supose too, I have been doing to serious testing this moring, and this will make some of you very hapy, using these settings you will get the Auto sub to work like it's supose too....

I REAPEAT, YOU MUST TURN FATIUGE OFF FOR THIS TO WORK Use the Auto subs setting below and go start your dyansty already...It does work for sure, I did a lot of testing, I used these settings and ran Tiki 3 times in a row, and then they brought B.Jacobs in for the nest two plays, then they brought Tiki back in, I also seen my Secondary being subed to...I really don't care if the fatiuge is set to off, because I see no players getting bars moving anyway, and the funny thing is with fatiuge off, I saw Tiki slow down a bit, Funny huh...You the setting below...Enjoy guys...I set thw QB so he woudln't be subed out, and I also saw two injury with these settings, this $**T is cray, but I"m pretty damn happy now.

FATIUGE Set to OFF

SUB IN/SUB OUT
OFFENSE
QB-95/80
RB-100/99
WR-100/99
FB/TE-100/99
OL-100/99

DEFENSE
DT-100/99
DE-100/99
LB-100/99
CB-100/99
S-100/99

Sorry forgot to mention, the user Diamondmd gets credit for this too, I just further his Idea, but I found the fatiuge off seems to work better....Thanks D.
thanks for the credit FF and I am certain this works too as I posted last night it is not fool proof but it works. I want to tell people again that YOU MUST SAVE YOUR PROFILE WITH THE NEW SETTINGS BEFORE STARTING A GAME.
Old 08-27-2006, 04:01 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
LOL....Well I tried.....I did it this morning and it was working, who the hell know with this damn game...LOL..I'm still trying, and I had it this morning I promise you, I don't know what happened...This glitch made me buy the PC verison yesterday...
Hey FF I'm hearing alot of talk about this PC version is that game better simply because there's no fatigue in 360 version or are you seeing other things that are better aswell?

I've never played the PC version of Madden but I hear they come up with MOD's and everything to get those games to play much better.
Old 08-27-2006, 04:51 PM   #44
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Hey FF I'm hearing alot of talk about this PC version is that game better simply because there's no fatigue in 360 version or are you seeing other things that are better aswell?

I've never played the PC version of Madden but I hear they come up with MOD's and everything to get those games to play much better.
To me, it really has nothing to do the 360 version not having the fatiuge, I just traded in two games yesterday and only paid $6 for Madden PC. First off I have never playedd Madden on the PC, so this is my first time, and let me Tell you I really, really like it. It plays so smooth on my My PC and the gameplay is preety damn sweet, but man O man, the franchise mode is so freaking deep and the superstar mode is great, and you could do everything on the PC version that you can on the current-Gen version, but with the guys at footballfreaks.com, they make the game Better I hear, I already got siome really good rosters from there site wich are awosome, and On my PC the graphics aren't Next-gen, but Man do they look amazing on my PC. I love how you can edit players, thats a huge plus. The bottom line the PC is so damn deep, I can't wait to start my franchise..Even if you own the 360 version like myself, if you really love madden, buy the PC version , you will not regret it one bit. I bought it yesterday and everytime I'm playing the 360 version, I always go right to the PC version, but it's a very complete football game..
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-28-2006, 12:13 AM   #45
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

that is true because i tried it with the eagles and westbrook was substituted out for moats after 3 plays so i guess sometimes it works and sometimes it dont.

"Yeshua is soon to Return"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2006, 04:07 AM   #46
M*c *dd*ct

OVR: 7

Quote:
To me, it really has nothing to do the 360 version not having the fatiuge, I just traded in two games yesterday and only paid $6 for Madden PC. First off I have never playedd Madden on the PC, so this is my first time, and let me Tell you I really, really like it. It plays so smooth on my My PC and the gameplay is preety damn sweet, but man O man, the franchise mode is so freaking deep and the superstar mode is great, and you could do everything on the PC version that you can on the current-Gen version, but with the guys at footballfreaks.com, they make the game Better I hear, I already got siome really good rosters from there site wich are awosome, and On my PC the graphics aren't Next-gen, but Man do they look amazing on my PC. I love how you can edit players, thats a huge plus. The bottom line the PC is so damn deep, I can't wait to start my franchise..Even if you own the 360 version like myself, if you really love madden, buy the PC version , you will not regret it one bit. I bought it yesterday and everytime I'm playing the 360 version, I always go right to the PC version, but it's a very complete football game..
The PC version is always better. I can't run the PC version yet as I'm on a Mac and I haven't gotten Windows on it yet. The PC version has always been a lot deeper then any console systems but don't forget the PC version does eat up a lot of HDD space too. The DVDs are about 10gb for the consoles, while the PC is about the same what kills is any options like roster updates, new stadiums, jerseys and etc. Last year when I first installed Madden it took about 10 GB out of my system, once I did all the updates it came out to be about 20-25 GB out of my system.

So while the PC version does rock, be warned it will eat up your system too.

Currently Playing:
  • Madden NFL 2007 [360]
  • Guild Wars [PC]
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion [360]
  • Enchanted Arms (soon) [360]
Freelance Graphic / Web Designer - Website coming soon
Old 08-28-2006, 04:36 AM   #47
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormlor
The PC version is always better. I can't run the PC version yet as I'm on a Mac and I haven't gotten Windows on it yet. The PC version has always been a lot deeper then any console systems but don't forget the PC version does eat up a lot of HDD space too. The DVDs are about 10gb for the consoles, while the PC is about the same what kills is any options like roster updates, new stadiums, jerseys and etc. Last year when I first installed Madden it took about 10 GB out of my system, once I did all the updates it came out to be about 20-25 GB out of my system.

So while the PC version does rock, be warned it will eat up your system too.

No. No it wont. It will take a couple GB, but nowhere near 10, and especially not 25. What the frell are you smoking, man? My Madden 06 folder takes up a whopping 2.08GB.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:18 AM   #48
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
No. No it wont. It will take a couple GB, but nowhere near 10, and especially not 25. What the frell are you smoking, man? My Madden 06 folder takes up a whopping 2.08GB.
I gotta agree, Madden 06 and Madden 07(PC) are both on my system and they each take up about the same amount of space 1.6 GB of disk space. Also this 07 version is much easier on older systems as well.

I hope EA keeps this new Dev Team around for Madden 08 and beyond.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »