Home

Petition For 360 Patch To Include Player Editing

This is a discussion on Petition For 360 Patch To Include Player Editing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2006, 08:36 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Petition For 360 Patch To Include Player Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryG
this wont make them put it into the 360 version, but i bet ya they will put it in the ps3 version.

along with gang tackling and better DB ai.
Of course they will add it then. The 360 version is surely the lowest on their priority listing of systems to focus on right now.

That said, I wholeheartedly sign the petition because not being able to change players numbers and equipment is upsetting.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:52 PM   #18
Rookie

yopis's Arena

OVR: 7

Patch will never happen unless it can fit on a memory card.Microsoft will only allow things like this to be done for the lowest version of the system.A problem with one version with a hard drive and one without.We will always be held back by the core system.Ps3 took the right approach i think with every system having a hard drive for cases like this.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:55 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

I must say that not having a player editor should be waaaaay down on EA's list of things to fix in this game. Also, as stated by other knowing members of this forum, those petitions never do any good as it's only the minority of gamers (us hardcore types) that care enough to even go through the trouble of signing said petition.

Sorry to pee in your cereal like this, but EA is not concerned with these issues. Besides, it's just something that they can put in future versions and call it an 'upgraded feature'.

In the past, I've enjoyed using the fantasy draft feature and create a team, but I guess the Fillmore Beavers will have to be on hiatus until Madden '09.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:15 PM   #20
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzchamp
I must say that not having a player editor should be waaaaay down on EA's list of things to fix in this game. Also, as stated by other knowing members of this forum, those petitions never do any good as it's only the minority of gamers (us hardcore types) that care enough to even go through the trouble of signing said petition.

Sorry to pee in your cereal like this, but EA is not concerned with these issues. Besides, it's just something that they can put in future versions and call it an 'upgraded feature'.

In the past, I've enjoyed using the fantasy draft feature and create a team, but I guess the Fillmore Beavers will have to be on hiatus until Madden '09.
Trading for Donte Whitner only to have him be assigned #0 is inexcusable. This should be something that makes EA red in the face. Even if they can't create a patch that adds the full player editor feature, they should find a way to allow us to at least edit numbers (like in NCAA). For me, having three of my starting DB's #0, #1, and #49 deflates even more an already unimpressive franchise mode (NO atmosphere at all, player age glitch, etc.).
Old 08-29-2006, 09:34 PM   #21

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthgradetyrant
Trading for Donte Whitner only to have him be assigned #0 is inexcusable. This should be something that makes EA red in the face. Even if they can't create a patch that adds the full player editor feature, they should find a way to allow us to at least edit numbers (like in NCAA). For me, having three of my starting DB's #0, #1, and #49 deflates even more an already unimpressive franchise mode (NO atmosphere at all, player age glitch, etc.).
I really doubt that EA is red in the face due to rediculous #'s being assigned to players in the game, if the amount of things left out of this years version dont make them red in the face then nothing will in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2006, 09:37 PM   #22
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
I have a wide screen and I still have that same problem. I can't see which WR when I am trying to change their routes. I have to look left and right to see them and sometimes it sends my man in motion when I don't want to. The one camera angle sucks they need 2 or 3 different angles.
Weird, I can see all my players when hot routing and such as the camera pans out. Then when I pass, the way the camera moves, I can pretty much see everything. Do you have the display set to 16:9 on the 360?
Old 08-29-2006, 10:22 PM   #23
Rookie

bulls939's Arena

OVR: 2

i mean come on its in NCAA why cant they get it in Madden they are the same company and the games are for the same system. ridiculous.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:38 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
Thanks, man!

And thanks to everyone who has signed and will sign this.

yeah make sure you sign it sincerely 2krules! lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »