Home

Petition For 360 Patch To Include Player Editing

This is a discussion on Petition For 360 Patch To Include Player Editing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2006, 04:49 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Petition For 360 Patch To Include Player Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
I agree with you on this one. A lot of people say 1 week is not a long time, I disagree. This is a real sh---y job by EA. I hate to keep complaining, but this is flat out bad. I cannot bring myself to let it go, seeing that they are still advertising, gamestores pushing this product knowing that this game is not performing as it should. Anyway you cut/slice it. This is pure BS
How about MLB 2K6, the game didn't friggin work without the patch! And it took longer than a week for the patch.

Pro Sports: Falcons, Hawks
College Sports: Canes, Blue Devils

Are You A Gator *****?

Real Gator Haters Drink Powerade.
Old 09-05-2006, 05:13 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 4

Your telling me that I cannot edit my player's in my 360 copy of Madden? That's is not right! What about the people that don't have LIVE hook up? I can't get the stadiums and the alternate uniforms already!!!!!! Now your telling me that I cannot change or edit my player's stats unless I go to Live to download a patch? What a rip off????!!!!!! I don't have on-line. I paid $60.00 for a stipped down 360 game. I can't download alt. stadiums/unis I'll accept that. There is no, fantasy draft? There is nothing in this game that is common sense things that a 1st. year football game should have!!!!!
Old 09-05-2006, 05:23 PM   #59
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by goopaluchie
Your telling me that I cannot edit my player's in my 360 copy of Madden? That's is not right! What about the people that don't have LIVE hook up? I can't get the stadiums and the alternate uniforms already!!!!!! Now your telling me that I cannot change or edit my player's stats unless I go to Live to download a patch? What a rip off????!!!!!! I don't have on-line. I paid $60.00 for a stipped down 360 game. I can't download alt. stadiums/unis I'll accept that. There is no, fantasy draft? There is nothing in this game that is common sense things that a 1st. year football game should have!!!!!
If it makes you feel any better, there IS no patch that you can download to edit your player's attributes.

WebsiteFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt
Old 09-05-2006, 05:23 PM   #60
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by goopaluchie
lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »