Home

~~Taking signups for (360) Fantasy Draft~~

This is a discussion on ~~Taking signups for (360) Fantasy Draft~~ within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2006, 06:13 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ~~Taking signups for (360) Fantasy Draft~~

I'll take Oakland. Gamertag Cimmerian33. You may have to email me at [email protected] with any info, though, as I have never done Madden online before. (I just got my Xbox Live hooked up.)

Thanks!
Old 08-31-2006, 08:05 AM   #10
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeTime23
I suggest each owner does their team. Team A is done and sends the file to Team B, than Team B sends it to Team C. One person doing all the work isn't fair and would take forever. I wouldn't mind splitting the load.

Also I'll take the Steelers since the Bears are taken.
PT, if you want the Bears, let me know. I'll take someone else. Is no biggie.
Old 08-31-2006, 08:40 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Ill take the Lions.

Gamertag:GMal2003

Email: [email protected]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2006, 09:45 AM   #12
Rookie

bulls939's Arena

OVR: 2

when is this draft gonna be
Old 08-31-2006, 01:49 PM   #13
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapps
PT, if you want the Bears, let me know. I'll take someone else. Is no biggie.
NP, you call them, you got them. But thanks!
Old 08-31-2006, 02:22 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

Guys I didn't intend on this being an actual league where we play each other. I can't even get xboxlive to work in my apt because of the cable company. It is more of a way to have a franchise we can all use that has a fantasy drafted league where you can use the team you made or pick another team you like. I am sure you guys could find a way to play each other if you like. It will be fun to use the teams we drafted on our own and also to see how our drafted team is doing in each of your franchise modes against the cpu.

P.S.- Any suggestions on how we can do the actual draft? One way is through this thread. Another way is to set up a chatroom of some sort and do it. Difficulty is going to be getting everyone on at the same time. If we do it in this thread the difficult part is going to be getting someone to make their draft selection without having to wait an entire day or so in between picks while we wait.

Last edited by Altohombre; 08-31-2006 at 02:31 PM.
Old 08-31-2006, 02:30 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ill take the Panthers. Sounds like a good idea.
email: [email protected]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2006, 02:40 PM   #16
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altohombre
Guys I didn't intend on this being an actual league where we play each other. I can't even get xboxlive to work in my apt because of the cable company. It is more of a way to have a franchise we can all use that has a fantasy drafted league where you can use the team you made or pick another team you like. I am sure you guys could find a way to play each other if you like. It will be fun to use the teams we drafted on our own and also to see how our drafted team is doing in each of your franchise modes against the cpu.

P.S.- Any suggestions on how we can do the actual draft? One way is through this thread. Another way is to set up a chatroom of some sort and do it. Difficulty is going to be getting everyone on at the same time. If we do it in this thread the difficult part is going to be getting someone to make their draft selection without having to wait an entire day or so in between picks while we wait.
To make this easier I say instead of drafting each OL and DL, I say we draft them by team. Than after the draft, everyone can alter those two categories how they like.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »