Home

how do you run faster?

This is a discussion on how do you run faster? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2006, 01:53 PM   #1
Rookie

backoncampus2009's Arena

OVR: 1
how do you run faster?

How do you get your players to run faster in the 40,and how can you get them to get more reps in the bench press?I can seem to get my players in the zone ever I do what the game says to do pulling down on the thumb sticks and leting go it dose not seem to help,they always seem to run about a 4.8 or slower.I also only get like 3 reps in on the bench.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2006, 03:09 PM   #2
Commitment to Excellence

Howie75's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: how do you run faster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by backoncampus2009
How do you get your players to run faster in the 40,and how can you get them to get more reps in the bench press?I can seem to get my players in the zone ever I do what the game says to do pulling down on the thumb sticks and leting go it dose not seem to help,they always seem to run about a 4.8 or slower.I also only get like 3 reps in on the bench.
I am no help to you on the 40. but on the bench press...

I too sucked at first but have been able to do 35 reps with a created QB.

The main thing is toget into a rhythm. Start pressing back up when you are just above the blue zone. Also hit the triggers repeately as you come down. It takes practice, but you can get proficient at it.

Think of it as a cadence. up, ltrigger, rtrigger, ltrigger, up....believe it or not the sound the triggers make helps me stay in my rhythm to push up at the right time.

As I said I can consistently do between 25 and 30, but if I get thrown off, I can only do 12 or 15.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:56 PM   #3
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: how do you run faster?

I have the same issue. I can't get any better than a 4.8, but I've gotten into the rythem on the bench press.

Either way, it doesn't really effect your attributes from what I've seen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »