Home

Asking Madden

This is a discussion on Asking Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2006, 04:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Asking Madden

for those of you who use the ask madden feature to pick your plays to make it more realistic and avoid money plays, do you use it all game for everything or only on offense?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2006, 05:02 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Asking Madden

i use it for everything all game long

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 09-02-2006, 05:08 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

I just call a realistic game myself, sometimes I'll do ask madden if the play clock is low or I want to look at a variety of formations quickly.
Old 09-02-2006, 06:35 PM   #4
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike06
for those of you who use the ask madden feature to pick your plays to make it more realistic and avoid money plays, do you use it all game for everything or only on offense?
I hate going through the playbook myself, so I Ask Madden and then Coach. If I don't like what I see there, then I pick by play-type.

However, I am cautious now when asking Madden, especially during crunch time. One time I was playing my brother online and was losing by a score with 40 seconds left & 1 timeout and Madden told me to kickoff!!! WTF?!?!

Needless to say this cost me the game, because I chose the play so fast (thinking it was going to be an onside without a doubt). When I tried to point out to my bro what just happened the kick meter started going, before I could call timeout!

Earlier in the game, Madden told me to Punt Return when my brother chose to go for it on 4th down. I purposely waited for my bro to pick his play, so he couldn't pull a fast one on me and STILL Madden told me to Punt Return. Well, now I'm rushing through my playbook to find a play and my time runs out. Guess who's on the field? Special Teams! Now I'm forced to burn a timeout.

Making these kind of calls, I sometimes wonder how this guy was inducted into the HOF.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »