Home

question for pure maddeners (PLAYCALLING)

This is a discussion on question for pure maddeners (PLAYCALLING) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2006, 06:45 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
question for pure maddeners (PLAYCALLING)

1) A big problem I had in o6 (ps2) was that id play these guys who always played nickle D...or quarters D..and theyd move people up...making it REAL hard to pass...

however...it also was tough to run....

what im trying to say is...in 07...if you put in pass D...does it open up run ...and if you put in run D...does it open pass???

2) WORTH pickup...if all ure gonna do is play a buddy who infrequently comes over (not interested in ss mode)

thanks a ton
ps2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2006, 01:25 PM   #2
I love meaty chics

ac11367's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: question for pure maddeners (PLAYCALLING)

In Madden 07 a player cannot consistently deploy a nickel or dime package and expect to stop the run out of a 2 WR package. RB will break tackles from DB's, and FB/TE will sometimes pancake them, as real-life physics would dictate.

ALso, this is the best Madden to play against another player. SInce your friend comes over infrequently, it gives you plenty of time to prepare for his challenge. I spent hours on practice mode, and it's fun as hell.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »