Home

? About Gameplay ?

This is a discussion on ? About Gameplay ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2006, 04:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
? About Gameplay ?

I know this should be posted someplace else, but I ran out of time searching through the threads to find it. I have been football for quite some time. I know both 2k and Madden has their bugs in their games. I had a craving for a football game this fall and I picked up Madden for the 360. Whoa, man there are still the same bugs from 20 years ago on PS. Did they copy the same game code right over to this system? Anyhow, my question is this...

1- I was majorly disappointed when there wasn't a fantansy draft. Why would their not be one of those? My brother and I scratched our heads on that one. And I am new to the 360 Madden world. One of my questions is this.....Can you edit player's number's and equipment in the 360 version? I can't seem to find any option to do so? I have player's with 0 and 1 for jersey number's? C'mon EA .

2- My second question is during the running and weight lifting events is there some type of trick to getting faster running times, or bangging up more weight? This again is for the 360. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2006, 05:31 PM   #2
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18
Re: ? About Gameplay ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goopaluchie
1- I was majorly disappointed when there wasn't a fantansy draft. Why would their not be one of those?
Because it isn't in the game. If this aspect is so important why would you make a purchase w/o making sure it is in it?

Quote:
Can you edit player's number's and equipment in the 360 version?
Nope.

Quote:
I can't seem to find any option to do so?
Not a question.

Quote:
I have player's with 0 and 1 for jersey number's?
Not a question.

Quote:
My second question is during the running and weight lifting events is there some type of trick to getting faster running times, or bangging up more weight?
No trick, just follow the directions precisely and you should be fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »