Home

Old 09-06-2006, 10:43 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: PS3 Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenMan
Gang tackling is in the game - I'm sorry to tell you guys.

All versions contain tackling + All versions contain the Oakland Raiders fans = gang tackling.
That was corny

Anyway i dont see any difference except for the brightness, and that was months ago at 30 percent so im withholding judgement
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2006, 10:54 AM   #26
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Really, Iwhen watching the video I can't remember seeing the bars for fatiuge, I think the guy was on Defence, so no bars come up on D.

The circles signifying the D players were turning yellow after the play.
Minnesota Wild
Old 09-06-2006, 10:59 AM   #27
MVP

VanillaGorilla's Arena

OVR: 9

After watching that, I'm reminded of how smart I was in buying the PS2 version. This new Madden engine, in my opinion, absolutely sucks. I see EA still loves those animations where the receiver comes back to the ball, and takes about 3 seconds to stop his forward momentum, and turn back upfield.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:10 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

i don't know what the hell you guys are seeing from that video. my 360 madden looks a hell of a lot more "colorful" than that...

otherwise it looks like the exact same game
Old 09-06-2006, 01:08 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 11

Don't work yourself up into too much of a lather about playing Madden 07 on the PS3. Sony has announced that because of production glitches it will only have about 400,000 units available for launch in the U.S. in November and they've delayed the launch in Europe until March. Only the hardcore fanboys willing to camp out on sidewalks at launch or pay exhorbitant prices on e-bay are likely to get their hands on a PS3 this year.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:19 PM   #30
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk76
Don't work yourself up into too much of a lather about playing Madden 07 on the PS3. Sony has announced that because of production glitches it will only have about 400,000 units available for launch in the U.S. in November and they've delayed the launch in Europe until March. Only the hardcore fanboys willing to camp out on sidewalks at launch or pay exhorbitant prices on e-bay are likely to get their hands on a PS3 this year.
Sounds like they took a page out of the Microsoft HYPE book.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:54 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk76
right, and they don't usually play madden. dragon ball z and pokemon, yes, but not madden...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2006, 05:56 AM   #32
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemieux66
The PS3 will be free
Are we even sure it will be free yet?

"Yet Sony could go as much as $2 billion into the red in the PS3's first year, says Goldman Sachs (GS) analyst Yuji Fujimori. With sales of packaged games declining, Sony execs say they're looking to other sources such as fee-based online gaming and downloads, as well as ads for games Sony creates in-house."
http://www.businessweek.com/globalbi...ndustry+trends

We'll see...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »