Home

Is current gen play better than 360?

This is a discussion on Is current gen play better than 360? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2006, 04:29 PM   #9
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Is current gen play better than 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sroz39
I remember before the game was released and shortly after, ALOT of people complained about how impossible playing in the secondary is. I haven't had that problem at all and absolutely love playing as a strong safety. My only beef is the timing to swat the ball. Other than that, I think it's the most fun position to play.

I'm not a big fan of any offensive positions other than QB. The feeling can't be described when I know I'm holding on to the ball a little too long and looking to the right side, just hoping the WR gets open before I get blindsided. VERY intense!
I love playing SS mode at QB. Unfortunately I am the Ryan Leaf of SS mode Quarterbacking.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:08 PM   #10
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I love playing SS mode at QB. Unfortunately I am the Ryan Leaf of SS mode Quarterbacking.

Indeed, I too, am not exactly impressing anyone with my play under centre, but I can be downright dominating at MLB or SS.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:42 PM   #11
Rookie

BroncoFan24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Same here. I really enjoy the 360 version more by a big margin over my PS2 version, but until fatigue is fixed, it's online and SS mode only for the 360 version.
BK, I'm not attacking your opinion or anything of the sort, I'm just simply asking, What is it about the 360 version that makes you like it so much better than current gen?
NFL: Denver Broncos
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers
Soccer: FC Barcelona
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2006, 08:54 PM   #12
Rookie

dk6663's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey, I really got pissed about the lack of fatigue in the 360 version. I went out and bought the XBOX version...... The dumbest thing I ever done. I could not stand it. Graphics, Gameplay, everything with the exception of fatigue is better on the 360. I took the xbox version back to the store for a trade in on NBA Live 07. The Fatigue and Roster patch is coming, it will be Madden Holiday all over again !!!!
Old 09-07-2006, 10:03 PM   #13
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk6663
Hey, I really got pissed about the lack of fatigue in the 360 version. I went out and bought the XBOX version...... The dumbest thing I ever done. I could not stand it. Graphics, Gameplay, everything with the exception of fatigue is better on the 360. I took the xbox version back to the store for a trade in on NBA Live 07. The Fatigue and Roster patch is coming, it will be Madden Holiday all over again !!!!
NBA Live over 2k7??? I don't think your gaming tastes reflect that of the majority on this board.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:23 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 12

To answer the threadstarter's question.......Quite simply.......Yes
Old 09-07-2006, 10:34 PM   #15
Rookie

jwired21's Arena

OVR: 5

It kind of depends on your likes I guess. I love the game play of the 360 version but can't stand the franchise. I am a huge franchise guy and really like the xbox version. So for me I would rather play the XBOX version. I haven't played the 360 Madden in over a week. If I could have a "pretty'd up" version of the XBOX to next gen graphics that would be the best football game to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2006, 10:52 PM   #16
Pro

GamingJones's Arena

OVR: 8

If we are talking game play alone, the 360 is by far the best version.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »