Home

Anyway to pick random teams??

This is a discussion on Anyway to pick random teams?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2006, 01:36 PM   #17
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Anyway to pick random teams??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyLomb
TJ, you're a magnet for verbal abuse from guys who have just registered. Hilarious. And yes, closing your eyes and selecting wildly works just fine.
Yeah, it works fine. But a simple random team button has been in the franchise for years, and skipping it is a headscratcher. It's not exactly rocket science, nor is it something that would need a massive recode to move to the 360.

It's not a gamebreaker, but I can't see why anyone went to the trouble to remove it. It's a handy thing.
Old 09-12-2006, 06:52 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

That's all I was asking if there was a button in the game or not. It's not a big deal, but previous versions had it. And if they had it for online you would be able to tell if it was random or not because it looks random as well. I made one legitmate post to get a quick response and I get harassed by someone saying I should just close my eyes.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:21 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foddzy
Haha TJ! Some players like to have the CPU pick teams for them. When I go over to my buddies house we used to have the CPU pick random teams, we'd play one game on each side. Its good for variety and competition. Of course we can just turn away from the TV while holding the stick down to get random teams and its no problem, but there is no way to do this for online games.
Me and some of the people I play with do this thing where your opponent picks the team you will be playing.

So i'll go.

"I want you to be the Colts." and then it is up to him to step up to the challenge and pick a team on their level...or he could do what my brother does, try and pick the worst matchup possible. A lot of people pick a team on the same level, because it is more fun, and if you lose at least it wasn't against the 49ers or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »