Home

QB Stats Overrated on XBOX (360)

This is a discussion on QB Stats Overrated on XBOX (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2006, 06:21 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: QB Stats Overrated on XBOX (360)

This thread is full of people who want to rip on the thread author about bitching about issues that they have yet to encounter. I have experienced this issue and haven't played this game in 2 weeks because of it. My brother and I play franchise together and to move along the seasons a little faster we usually play 1 game and simulate 3. play 1 playoff game simulate the following week and so on. After about 3-4 seasons you notice a VERY alarming trend
-1 AWR and -1 OVR for almost every defensive player in the league. Once the veterans with high OVR ratings begin to retire the rookies coming in do not have the luxury of progression so by year 5, the majority of the starting defensive players are in the mid to low 80's and lower. Rip on the author all you want but this is a GAME KILLER!!!! to anyone who enjoys realistic franchise games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2006, 06:51 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5

Maybe...just maybe...this will get fixed with the patch??(Crosses fingers)

Personally I don't mind little issues, especially issues you can adjust or fix yourself with sliders...

But the big issues here are:

1. No fatigue (or fatigue is not balanced correctly)
2. Awareness going down for defensive players every year....and never progressing

those 2 things are game killers in my opinion. EA is fixing one of them, how do we get them to fix the other?

Is this awareness issue on the maddennation forums? It seems some people over there have connections with the developers????
Old 09-14-2006, 07:01 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've posted it myself and responded to maybe 2 other threads about it, but it's not receiving much attention, again due to the fact that most gamers probably haven't encountered it yet
Old 09-14-2006, 07:04 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Rex Grossman
5235 yards passing, 50 passing TDs

Seems about right to me...

Seriously though, lol @ this "bug". This is the same exact problem in ncaa 2006. Yes, the NCAA game from last year. Well not with the progression and all that but with the rediculously high TD to INT. It is absolutely inexcusible that they let a bug from the college game (that comes out BEFORE madden) from last season, which subsequently is fixed in this years (i believe), creep into THIS YEARS madden. WTF?
Old 09-14-2006, 07:41 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

I don't see how the xbox ver would be any better....I keep hearing their sim engine is still the same broken one from last year.

I haven't played a full season since Madden 99...so, no the biggest deal for me, but yeah, I can see how some people would be ticked off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »