Home

Remember when you all thoguth I was goofy for filing a suit against EA???

This is a discussion on Remember when you all thoguth I was goofy for filing a suit against EA??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 01:35 PM   #9
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Remember when you all thoguth I was goofy for filing a suit against EA???

All I wanna know are the grounds for suing them. I need a laugh today so I can't wait to read them.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:39 PM   #10
Banned

murry's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasysportsguy
What actions? Was the roster update not released quick enough? Are you mad that Moran Norris isn't a Niner on the update? Where are all these problems you guys keep complaining about? I am just not seeing them on my 360.

Maybe you are easy to satisfy. No disrespect, but if you are that happy with the game, and all the extra issues, you must will accept anything and be happy.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:46 PM   #11
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by murry
Maybe you are easy to satisfy. No disrespect, but if you are that happy with the game, and all the extra issues, you must will accept anything and be happy.
I take offense at that. Why complain about a game that is giving me realistic results, is fun to play, and looks great to boot? Is it perfect? No, but considering I have owned every console version of the game, all the way back to the SNES, I can say with certainty that NONE of those have been perfect, and no future version will be either.

I see the put downs of the game and many I agree with, if you look back on some of my posts, but the game plays fine for me, with adjusted sliders, and I am satisfied with it. It's not about being easily satisfied, it's about being happy with the results I am getting from the game. Why throw the thing out over a few quirks that are going to be fixed? You guys just want the unachievable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2006, 01:47 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Still a dumb idea with no substance. Like I said before (and this is straight from the Law books):

Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware

Caveat Emptor, or let the buyer beware, is a principle of classical contract law, which states that when a buyer of goods had required no warranty he took the risk of quality, and had no remedy if he had chosen to rely on the bare representation of the vendor, unless he could show that representation to have been fraudulent. Thus the common law places squarely on the shoulders of the consumer any risk involved in a transaction.

The last one was locked, so is this.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »