Home

Creating players

This is a discussion on Creating players within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2006, 04:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Icon5 Creating players

Pardon my ignorance but how do you create a player without it adding HOF's to your roster? I downloaded one of the roster files from here and started my madden profile from scratch so I'd have no HOF players when starting my franchise. I wanted to create another guy, but running the drills caused my Madden gamer level to go up thereby adding HOF players to the roster. How do you get around this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2006, 05:33 PM   #2
Rookie

mojo7877's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Creating players

Well the way I have done it is time consuming and a pain but it works. I moved my profile to my memory card and then started the game with no profile and it starts one for you. Then I load the roster and create the player. You have one shot to get him created before causing your gamer profiel to jmp to 2 and add HOF players. If i don't lke his attributes I then restart the 360 and try again. Like I said you can do one guy, then save the roster and reboot the 360 and make it create another new one. Do this for each guy you want to create. Hope this helps.
Old 09-17-2006, 05:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Creating players

Appreciate it man. I'll give it a shot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »