Home

Question About Franchise Mode (360)

This is a discussion on Question About Franchise Mode (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2006, 09:12 PM   #9
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Question About Franchise Mode (360)

I've read about training rookies and their age going up to 25, so even though i'm waiting for the patch to start my real Franchise I started one to see if they did. So if it does make rookies go up, it's rookies in the second season, not players that are rookies when you first start the game. I use the Raiders, (yeah, yeah, I know) and I trained 2 rookies and 1 veteran for about 4 weeks in a row, and no one's age changed. I simmed each week just to get around to training again since this was all I was checking, I normally do every single thing manually, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not. So after I saw that no one's age changed I turned it off, thinking that it wasn't a glitch afterall. But later on I read it was the rookies from the second season on up, not the original rookies at the beginning of the game.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:47 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 8

It doesn't matter really. All non-rookies will lose 1 year after training anyways. So even when your rookies turn 25, you could just train them once a year from then on and they will stay 25 forever. And defense is screwed up so you'd have to train your defensive players like 7 times a season just to break even. It's bogus. Meanwhile everyone and their mother on offense is rated 99.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:55 PM   #11
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Just bumping to get a few more answers because I'm trying to figure out that, due to this glitch that makes the defense drop over the seasons, if I should attempt to train my players. But if it does truly affect their ages, I guess I should forget about it.

And AW, why do you think training doesn't help that much?
It effects their age...without a doubt. And training doesnt help that much because of how little it will make your players overall go up. The whole 360 franchise mode is a freakin joke.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »