Home

Coach Mode....

This is a discussion on Coach Mode.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2006, 12:53 PM   #9
MVP

xrams's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Coach Mode....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsforever
You betcha. Go into Gameplay settings and set Coach Mode to on. I just pulled out my Madden 05 and verified that it is there. You call the plays, the CPU executes them. I did a Steelers franchise as well as set up the real playoffs in Fall of 04 playing this way. I also did a Tampa Bay franchise using coach mode with Madden 06. If you do use it for 06, just make sure you turn the vision cone off for both you and the CPU.
well this just could change everything.... so I can play this game in the broadcast view.... pick plays and just watch it unfold without the jukehere/turbothis/hitstickthat/poweruphere on and on.....

Old 09-20-2006, 12:55 PM   #10
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrams
well this just could change everything.... so I can play this game in the broadcast view.... pick plays and just watch it unfold without the jukehere/turbothis/hitstickthat/poweruphere on and on.....
I actually don't know if you can watch it in broadcast view. I always used the zoom view because I think it makes the ball physics less popcorny (if that makes sense).
Old 09-20-2006, 12:58 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Nope....for whatever reason the broadcast view doesn't work in coach mode this year. It seems like a bug, too - when you pause the game and come back, it uses that broadcast view for one play, but then reverts to whatever regular camera angle it was on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2006, 01:06 PM   #12
MVP

xrams's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsforever
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrams
I actually don't know if you can watch it in broadcast view. I always used the zoom view because I think it makes the ball physics less popcorny (if that makes sense).
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Nope....for whatever reason the broadcast view doesn't work in coach mode this year. It seems like a bug, too - when you pause the game and come back, it uses that broadcast view for one play, but then reverts to whatever regular camera angle it was on.
thanks for the feedback... I've only asked this question for 1yr. over and over... but never got an answer... maybe b/c folks don't play coachmode (solely) as I do.... I'm looking to buy a used (current gen) madden 05/06... if I could play coachmode in demo/broadcast view.... I thought that's what folks were talking about in other threads.... the view from behind the QB is good if you're controlling the players... but, to me it doesn't seem as fun... looking at a game from the broadcast view is very compelling... is it still possible...???

Old 09-20-2006, 01:21 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Xbox Current Gen Coach Mode sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »