Home

360 Issues-Just Me?

This is a discussion on 360 Issues-Just Me? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2006, 05:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
360 Issues-Just Me?

Putting aside the fatigue issue with Madden, I may have two other complaints. My first is with the play clock. I will pick a play and as my team lines up on offense, the clock goes to 00 and I get called for a delay of game. Playing a franchise with the Pats and against the Vikings, I get a offsides call and as I go 3rd and 7, I get slapped with a delay of game. This happens quite often, but now I am getting steemed. I am paying attention to the clock, sometimes it happens during cutscenes, sometimes just goes during checking of my routes. Been playing Madden for a while, so I'm not a rookie. The second issue has to do with going Live. When I go Live, and then try to play my franchise after go offline, I have to reboot my system because it says there is no saved data on my hard drive. Anyone else having these problems, or is my system just starting to crap out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2006, 08:18 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 360 Issues-Just Me?

The issue is that the play clock sometimes starts at :40 and other times at :25. Here is the rule in the rule book at nfl.com.

Time between plays will be 40 seconds from the end of a given play until the snap of the ball for the next play, or a 25-second interval after certain administrative stoppages and game delays.

This would make sense that it is shorter after cut scenes. It is only :25 after change of posession.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:04 AM   #3
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Odd thing, though, is that I sometimes see the playclock at 60 seconds. Seems like thats only at certain points at the game, too.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:21 AM   #4
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Odd thing, though, is that I sometimes see the playclock at 60 seconds. Seems like thats only at certain points at the game, too.
That's due to a timeout being called. Coming back from a time out you get :60 seconds.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:26 AM   #5
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

^^Oh ok. Thanks man.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »