Home

First Game (PS2)

This is a discussion on First Game (PS2) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2006, 11:03 PM   #1
Rookie

i8kevin's Arena

OVR: 5
First Game (PS2)

There wasn't an impression thread or any other thread related. Anyway, I just finished basically my first full game after creating a superstar WR. He is an 82 ovrl and slotted 3rd on the depth with Baltimore. Basically this first game he was a superstar, I won 40-22 at Tampa Bay and he ended up with 4 rec 222 yards, 2 TDs, 94 YAC, and a long of 70.

Is this normal? During the preseason I was getting kinda bored just because it seems there is nothing to do when you don't control the team and watch from the sideline but i sat on the bench and watched anyway. I ended up simming the last 3 games after a 1 catch for 11 yard performance in the first game. Then, wow, my player is all over the field.

I am playing on all-pro right now with DB's advanced sliders. I really like the superstar mode and it could be very addictive. Haven't played any franchise yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »