Home

The Patch is Flawed!!!!

This is a discussion on The Patch is Flawed!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 03:21 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: The Patch is Flawed!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsontide27
The fastest the 1 mile run has ever been done is around 3:43 by a guy from Morocco.

1 mile = 1760 yrds
3/4 mile = 1320 yrds

Your self estimated speed at 5.0 sec per 40 yrd

5.0 sec per 40 yrd

# of 40 yrds in 3/4 mile = 33

33 40 yrd dash x 5.0 sec = 165 seconds

165 seconds = 2 mins 45 secs

Your pace for 1 mile at current speed = 1760 yrd / 40 yrd = 44 yrd x 5.0 sec = 3 min 40 sec

Fastest man in the world = 1 mile at 3:43

PooDiddy speed = 1 mile at 3:40

I call shenanigans on this supposed speed you have there.
Damm good math brother, If you read caerfully I stated I imagined I was running at about a 4.9-5.0 40 yard pace. I know thats what I run in the 40.

Considering the last time I ran a mile that was timed was 2 years ago in the academy and it was a 5:47 it is easy to see my estimations at that length were way off. You could pop the math out again to figure out about how fast I was running.

The main point I was trying to make though was that I know I kept whatever pace I had going up and that it was basically as fast as I could go, by the way I did end up catching him, lol....

I just believe proffesional athletes can run for 190 yards and keep their pace, especially if they are WideReceivers.

I tried scrambling free with Grossman the last game I played and definately saw him slow down after rolling out and then tryiong to turn it upfield. Very Realistic to me, now if Bernard Berrian or Mushin Muhhamud start slowing down after about a 40 yard sprint then I'd have issues, thankfully they do not.

Also big ups for the use of the word shenanigans, it's always been a favorite of mine. Thanx for the chuckle....

Last edited by PooDiddy; 10-04-2006 at 03:28 AM.
Old 10-04-2006, 03:53 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDiddy
As is catching a bomb and then running around like a ****** rather than going into the endzone...

but anyways.....

For christ sake these guys are finely tuned athletes, you don't think I WR like TO is in good enough shape to run 70yrds, then 50 then 70 totaling a 190 yard sprint without fading?
Ever notice on huge plays even by top tire receivers they are resting on the sideline for a play or two afterwards.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:00 AM   #11
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
Ever notice on huge plays even by top tire receivers they are resting on the sideline for a play or two afterwards.
No use in arguing with him, you'll never get through. This is exactly what I explained in my last post, then decided to let it go. You may as well do the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2006, 06:25 AM   #12
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

We have a whole thread about the patch. Locked

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »