Home

POINTS problem

This is a discussion on POINTS problem within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2006, 11:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
POINTS problem

I did the training of my guys each week in my franhise and i let the points build up so i can change a really tough attribute like speed and the limit of how many times I can train a guy is up and I dont see where I can use those points that I earned. My players arent avaliable to select.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2006, 11:45 PM   #2
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: POINTS problem

You can only use the points if they're still selectable, which is stupid, if you have points in their points bank you should have access to them anytime. The reason you can't see them to select them is because each player can only be trained so many times per season, I don't know what that number is. Someone once said that the points will carry over to next season. Once again, i'm not sure about that either cause i'm just now starting everything over again since we got the patch and I never went into the 2nd year. So hopefully they were right about the points carrying over.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:56 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
You can only use the points if they're still selectable, which is stupid, if you have points in their points bank you should have access to them anytime. The reason you can't see them to select them is because each player can only be trained so many times per season, I don't know what that number is. Someone once said that the points will carry over to next season. Once again, i'm not sure about that either cause i'm just now starting everything over again since we got the patch and I never went into the 2nd year. So hopefully they were right about the points carrying over.

thnaks man
Old 10-05-2006, 01:21 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 6

points carry over and I think its 7 or 8 times u can train them, so u better make it count
Old 10-05-2006, 04:15 AM   #5
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

I trained Rasheed Davis during season 1 from a 66 to a 72. Now he didn't get a lot of playing time but when he did, he did good.

Season 2 he is now back to a 66. My other players that I did training on, their rating went higher during the off-season but wow a 6 point drop. Now I will have to waive him soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2006, 04:28 PM   #6
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm0ney2001
points carry over and I think its 7 or 8 times u can train them, so u better make it count

I know they carry over from week to week. But will they carry over to the next season? For example, if I have been training a player every week but not been using the points, just saving them up to buy an expensive attribute, will those points still be in his points bank next season?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »