Home

Madden PS3 Footage

This is a discussion on Madden PS3 Footage within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2006, 04:04 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Madden PS3 Footage

Looks EXACTLY the same as the 360 port and I mean everything. Not like I was expecting something different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2006, 05:10 PM   #42
DickDalewood

OVR:

Like I said in another thread... if both gamespot AND IGN are confirming gang-tackling, then I have to believe it's in there. I highly doubt both sites would lie to us after having played the game.

My only explanation is this is an early build.

Old 10-19-2006, 05:28 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

i mean as far as gang tackling and other features, you best believe, it will be in next years version on the 360, i have looked over alot of boards, and to me people nit pick on small ****, that doesnt, even need to be, i mean yes the game is not perfect on 360, but damn once the patch was released, it did add a enjoyable time to the game, same wit ncaa, all these people hating on the 360, and people having doubts saying ps3 better and all this, i say whateva, you buy what you buy and enjoy what you enjoy! Lets not forget are we are dealing with microsoft, they aint done developing and teams are lined up and amped to produce top notch material u just watch and see! the 360 titles are starting to role out nuttin but fire is coming get ready!!! but dont keep giving neg. feed on stuff that 9 out 10 you aint played or just coming from a damn vid.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:30 PM   #44
DickDalewood

OVR:

Actually, there is a gang tackle at the 1 minute mark, when the linebacker picks off Grossman. Whether or not it's well done you guys decide, but just thought I would point it out...

Old 10-19-2006, 05:48 PM   #45
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
Actually, there is a gang tackle at the 1 minute mark, when the linebacker picks off Grossman. Whether or not it's well done you guys decide, but just thought I would point it out...
You're right, it appears that two lineman tackle the Cardinal LB almost simultaneously. That being said, what most of us really want to see is a play where a defender engages a ballcarrier, and then a second defender comes in and helps finish him off (as opposed to bouncing off a la the 360 version).

When I see that, then and only then will I'll believe that gang tackling is really "in the game".

Last edited by coogrfan; 10-19-2006 at 05:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2006, 05:50 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
HAHA..You are correct. It was blurry but from what I saw the 1 guy tackled the cardinal player then right after the bears guy came in to finish it.

Still undecided un this though. SHOW SOME MORE VIDEOS TONIGHT GUYS!!..lol
Old 10-19-2006, 05:54 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
HAHA..You are correct. It was blurry but from what I saw the 1 guy tackled the cardinal player then right after the bears guy came in to finish it.

Still undecided un this though. SHOW SOME MORE VIDEOS TONIGHT GUYS!!..lol
I think you guys are seeing things.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:05 PM   #48
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnwood
I think you guys are seeing things.
It's hard to see, but it sure looks to me like the C #57 and the RG #63 bring down Dansby simultaneously.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »