Home

360 Madden vs. PS3 version results just in.........

This is a discussion on 360 Madden vs. PS3 version results just in......... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2006, 01:11 AM   #9
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: 360 Madden vs. PS3 version results just in.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFan20
I think everyone would agree with you that on next-gen system EA has REALLY dropped the ball. I KNOW NBA 2K7 kills NBA Live and I believe if 2K sports could make a NFL Football game it would CRUSH EA, hence they bought there way out of making a better football game.
That's a fact jack
Old 11-19-2006, 04:03 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeDogg
some of us get blasted in the forums for being EA haters, but it seems like the gaming comunity as a whole are opening their eyes and seeing EA is realy not delivering. I cant remember ever seeing so much un-flattering press from so many main stream sources.
I agree 100% - I've seen EGM and ESPN the magazine take shots at EA for charging for jersey's and stadiums through XBL - ESPN said something like "..gamers can now purchase alternate uniforms and stadiums through XBL, as if $60 wasn't enough already..." I LOL'd on the can when I read it....
Old 11-19-2006, 08:12 AM   #11
Rookie

didy's Arena

There are two main marketing strategies. One is to try and create a product in order to appeal to a mass market, disregard what loyal customers say and thinking that they don’t matter since profits usually come from new customers.

The second strategy is to focus, on what loyal customers like and dislike about the current product and then design a product to tailor most loyal customer’s needs. This second strategy has been proven to work far more efficiently and cut production cost increases loyalty and at the same time deliver best and indeed cheapest marketing/advertising tool called 'word of mouth'.

It is no brainer that 2k Sega organization has inherited the second approach and is very evident due to their new game, nba 2k7. Even the review stated that the Sega producers listen to their customers and tried to develop a best game within their capabilities and they did. It is by all means not perfect but i think i speak for every one when i say that none of are asking for a best game, rather we, as loyal customers are asking for a game that is noticeably showing improvements.

Unfortunately, ea doesn’t just improve the game yearly but make a gaming experience even worst. I can’t wait for this idiotic license deal to expire so maybe we can finally enjoy some good football, since producers have the technology to create one, and I know that sega is listening.

Loyal consumers switching brands in today’s marketing is rare, but it does happen and ea's delivery performance is a pure example of why it happens.

I was a madden fan for a long time so don’t think I’m using this thread to complain about madden and ea overall, but i am just so disappointed and frustrated that i honestly think that their behavior towards their loyal customers has gone beyond joke.

Don’t forget that ea sports got their popularity because of you guys since we were the first ones who started buying their football games since day one, thus we were the core base that has been used to build their empire. Nice way to thank us indeed.

Last edited by didy; 11-19-2006 at 08:21 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2006, 10:14 AM   #12
Rookie

It is sad that the best football game ever made is still the last NFL game by Sega.

I was diehard Madden before I tried Sega because of the $19.99 price tag and that game simply buried every football game that has ever been made.

I think it is a crime that EA was allowed to simply buy themselves a monopoly and now that lack of competition is glaring brightly in the obvious lack of effort put into that $60 dogturd of a football game for the 360.

Sadly, I don't think EA's deal with the NFL ends anytime soon and will probably be renewed anyway.

All praise the Almighty Dollar as the quality of football gaming goes down the toilet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »