Home

360 Madden vs. PS3 version results just in.........

This is a discussion on 360 Madden vs. PS3 version results just in......... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2006, 05:25 PM   #1
G*t'ch* G*m* *p!

Tilted Brim's Arena

OVR: 7
Smile 360 Madden vs. PS3 version results just in.........

I stumbled across this while browsing one of my favorite gaming sites.....
http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3155330
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2006, 05:54 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: 360 Madden vs. PS3 version results just in.........

Shorter review for those who don't want to wade through a 300 word review: same gameplay as the 360 with less impressive graphics. New tackling physics: meh. Maybe next year.
Old 11-17-2006, 06:05 PM   #3
john14:6

ghm125's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk76
Shorter review for those who don't want to wade through a 300 word review: same gameplay as the 360 with less impressive graphics. New tackling physics: meh. Maybe next year.
If we(360 owners) are Lucky?
Old 11-18-2006, 01:48 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrim
I stumbled across this while browsing one of my favorite gaming sites.....
http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3155330
some of us get blasted in the forums for being EA haters, but it seems like the gaming comunity as a whole are opening their eyes and seeing EA is realy not delivering. I cant remember ever seeing so much un-flattering press from so many main stream sources.
Old 11-18-2006, 10:42 AM   #5
G*t'ch* G*m* *p!

Tilted Brim's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeDogg
some of us get blasted in the forums for being EA haters, but it seems like the gaming comunity as a whole are opening their eyes and seeing EA is realy not delivering. I cant remember ever seeing so much un-flattering press from so many main stream sources.
Sad thing is, I think it's only really just beginning. I mean lets face it had 2k football not been black balled out of existence it may have overwhelmeling been the fan favorite by now. I know thats another story but its all falling into line as far I'm concearned. Heres to EA getting finally realizing that fans may FINALLY be getting tired of being dumped on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2006, 01:01 AM   #6
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeDogg
I'm an OLD SCHOOL gamer and I've been playing both PS and XBOX consoles with the same two video game titles for a long time now and I've been convinced for some time know that EA just don't impress me anymore and I think I'd have to be very thorough the next time I purchase one of their products. I bought Madden, I bought NCAA College Football this season. Because I'm the owner of a NEXT GEN console and I wanted to play next gen football, but guess what... Madden and NCAA College Football barely see the light of day. Two next gen games in mint condition doing what...collecting dust in my video game library. I must admit I did appreciate the graphics that went into both titles, but it was just that same old EA not putting in the game what they advertise. The stadiums and uniforms IMO were the only things which stood out. Every other aspect of both games was the same crap or not far from last years. As for poor old NBA LIVE... Sorry... You guys know what? Someone posted a few shots of a few players from both LIVE 07 and 2K7 in the 2K forum. IMO they both have their yeahs and neahs, but Lives graphics nor gameplay comes nowhere near 2k7's . Don't take my word for it, read the reviews or the threads... they speak the truth. If your of the few who are just having a blast playing your arcade style of basksetball and football whether online or not disregard this post for I'm just a poster sharing my opinion of EA not delivering
Old 11-19-2006, 01:06 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

I think everyone would agree with you that on next-gen system EA has REALLY dropped the ball. I KNOW NBA 2K7 kills NBA Live and I believe if 2K sports could make a NFL Football game it would CRUSH EA, hence they bought there way out of making a better football game.
Old 11-19-2006, 01:10 AM   #8
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrim
Sad thing is, I think it's only really just beginning. I mean lets face it had 2k football not been black balled out of existence it may have overwhelmeling been the fan favorite by now. I know thats another story but its all falling into line as far I'm concearned. Heres to EA getting finally realizing that fans may FINALLY be getting tired of being dumped on.
Dude if 2k would've dropped a NFL 2K7 I really think Maddens console days would've indeed been on their last leg.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »