Home

Are you happy with the new uniforms?

This is a discussion on Are you happy with the new uniforms? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2006, 08:16 PM   #17
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Are you happy with the new uniforms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePebble19
What he is saying is the Bills throwbacks are wrong...their throwbacks that they wear as their alternates have a much different striping pattern on the sleeve than the one in the game, and they wear blue socks...

Basically, the game got the whole 1965 uni correct, except the actual jersey, which is their Super Bowl years jersey.
I didn't know that.
Old 12-03-2006, 08:35 PM   #18
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

I dont think a lot of people are really happy, but more content. Last gen gave some much more. Instead of throwbacks just give us home, away and alternate jerseys and pants for the current season and let the player select what combination of jersey/pants he wants. Winning eleven does that well.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:56 PM   #19
Pro

pistonpete's Arena

OVR: 8

i got the phantom sd chargers when i selected them to play against my ravens. i think this was because i tried to give the ravens alt uni's too. i tried again, and i didn't have the same problem as before.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:36 AM   #20
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm generally disappointed with them.

For the most part they are fairly accurate, but the selection on EA's part was just kinda stupid. I mean, who the heck really wants to play with an Eagles uniform from the mid 40's? I think we can all universally agree that if we have to have a throwback instead of the black alternate, we'd like one from sometime between 1970 & 1990, rather than the ancient thing they wore for one game in 1994 for the 75th anniversary stuff.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:49 AM   #21
Pro

I'm dissappointed also. If EA couldn't do throwbacks and alternates, which shouldn't be that difficult, at least give teams the more current of the two. I'd rather have the Skins' white on white versus a throwback jersey they won't wear.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad they released something. Just do what you did last gen uniforum wise and everybody's happy. THEN throw in stuff like the old school stadiums.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2006, 11:15 AM   #22
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
I'm generally disappointed with them.

For the most part they are fairly accurate, but the selection on EA's part was just kinda stupid. I mean, who the heck really wants to play with an Eagles uniform from the mid 40's? I think we can all universally agree that if we have to have a throwback instead of the black alternate, we'd like one from sometime between 1970 & 1990, rather than the ancient thing they wore for one game in 1994 for the 75th anniversary stuff.
The white helmet with green wings would be great.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:56 PM   #23
Pro

SeaNNyT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelz1132
same thing happened to me. my brother shot the controller at my 360 when we was playing and it put a deep circle scratch around the disk. i was able to get it resurfaced from a local game store for $5 though
It doesnt help that I cracked it in half and basically demolished the disc.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:01 PM   #24
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelz1132
same thing happened to me. my brother shot the controller at my 360 when we was playing and it put a deep circle scratch around the disk. i was able to get it resurfaced from a local game store for $5 tho.
If my brother did that, he'd never play my xbox 360 again...and, I'd recommend him to the nearest anger-management class.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »