Home

Are you happy with the new uniforms?

This is a discussion on Are you happy with the new uniforms? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2006, 09:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Are you happy with the new uniforms?

Just curious to see how everyone feels about the new uniforms. I like the fact that some uniforms (classic and alternate) have been released, but it's still not close to what we had on the last gen of systems. Also, I hate the fact that you can't preview the uniform on the uniform select screen before a game. EA needs to bring back the old uniform select screen where you actually see a player from your team sort of modeling the uniform.

I know it seems nitpicky, especially compared to more obvious, glaring issues (ahem - gameplay), but I would like to see more effort across the board, even for the little things like uniform selection.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2006, 11:26 AM   #2
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Are you happy with the new uniforms?

Would like to have All white Dolphins, and all white Eagles
Orange jerseys and all white for the Bears, All blue and Lite blue pants with white jersey for the Titans, white pants for the Rams.

Other than that I'm sure there are more.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:28 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

I like the uniforms, I just am not happy that I cannot use them online
Old 12-03-2006, 12:17 PM   #4
MVP

dodgerblue's Arena

OVR: 19

The alternate chargers uniforms make them invisible! No kidding, if you use home alt jersey for SD, they arent there! You can still play, but its weird with only one team on the field and the ball floating around!

Has anyone else experienced this?
Old 12-03-2006, 12:20 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 10

There are some that I like...The Jets 90's, and all of the current alternates that they included...Some, I was disappointed with though...I really wanted the Detroit and Philly Blacks...

The Bills jersey is just mind boggling....Everything about the uniform looks perfect until you get to the jersey...they used the 90's jersey with the 65 throwback outfit...At least they didnt use that lame red helmet they used in the 95 throwback season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2006, 12:21 PM   #6
MVP

dodgerblue's Arena

OVR: 19

Also, there is a download for the LA Coliseum circa 60's or 70's with the diamond end zones and the track around the field. To make it perfect though we need the classic LA Rams jerseys with the blue and white!
Old 12-03-2006, 12:46 PM   #7
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerblue
The alternate chargers uniforms make them invisible! No kidding, if you use home alt jersey for SD, they arent there! You can still play, but its weird with only one team on the field and the ball floating around!

Has anyone else experienced this?
LOL!

No, I don't get the stealth Chargers. It's just you.

Imo, the uni's are a mixed bag. I really like the Jags/Ravens all blacks, the Texans Battle Red, the Cowboys throwbacks (s/b navy instead of royal blue, but they're still nice) and the Skins 70th aniv. uni's. The worst are the Steelers and Packers 1930's style throwbacks.
Old 12-03-2006, 01:08 PM   #8
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

yeah with all of the different variations this year with the titans unis, i mean they have worn like 6 differest combinations, i would have prefered the baby blue/dark blue alternate jersey, but at this point ill takewhat i can get and wait for next year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »