Home

Directions for PS3 roster sharing

This is a discussion on Directions for PS3 roster sharing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2007, 05:44 PM   #41

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Directions for PS3 roster sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ostie09
im having a hell of a time getting these ncaa 08 rosters. im using a cruzer mini usb flash drive. it only holds like 256 mb, but that should be good enough right? anyways i've dl'ed the roster file and extracted it to my documents. the folder that i get from the extraction doesn't work, i've been reading this thread and i keep hearing of a folder named "PS3." the only folder i see is "BLUS30039-ROSTER-LANTKWV1" any help is greatly aprreciated. thank you
1. The folder "PS3" wont be in the download for the roster, you either create it on your USB drive or tranfer a save from you PS3 to the USB drive and it will set up the structure for it on its own.
2. Once you have a folder named PS3 with a subfolder named SAVEDATA on your USB you just drag and drop the roster file to that SAVEDATA folder and your done.
3. Put in PS3, click triangle, select to copy and it will automatically copy the roster to your PS3 HDD.

EDIT- When I say drag and drop the roster file I am talking about the file you named earlier BLUS30039-ROSTER-LANTKWV1, that is the exact file with all the necessary components inside it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2007, 07:37 PM   #42
Pro

lbartlett_32's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
1. The folder "PS3" wont be in the download for the roster, you either create it on your USB drive or tranfer a save from you PS3 to the USB drive and it will set up the structure for it on its own.
2. Once you have a folder named PS3 with a subfolder named SAVEDATA on your USB you just drag and drop the roster file to that SAVEDATA folder and your done.
3. Put in PS3, click triangle, select to copy and it will automatically copy the roster to your PS3 HDD.

EDIT- When I say drag and drop the roster file I am talking about the file you named earlier BLUS30039-ROSTER-LANTKWV1, that is the exact file with all the necessary components inside it.
Wow. Thanks alot dude that was the easiest thing Ive done. I was making it alot more difficult than it needed to be. Thanks again bro.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:55 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

i tried everything i created ps3 savadata i copy the files to desktop then place 4 files in my usb uyt when i load the usb in ps3 nothing shows up . what the hell am i doing wrong
Old 07-29-2007, 01:51 PM   #44
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

What do you do for mac computers and transferring rosters?
Old 09-14-2007, 04:13 AM   #45
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219

I have followed these steps perfectly...but like aszxcv said, nothing is showing up when I look at the flash drive on the PS3. Is it b/c I am using a max drive usb device? Is that the problem? Are they only compatible w/ PS2 or something? Thanks.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2008, 04:17 PM   #46
Rookie

colstiger's Arena

OVR: 2
Icon14 Re: Directions for PS3 roster sharing

Thanks for the instructions. Really helped when trying to load my rosters for my new PS3 console.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »