Home

Things you do when you are mad and losing.

This is a discussion on Things you do when you are mad and losing. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2006, 10:06 AM   #17
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Things you do when you are mad and losing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
So...now I'll either take the ring off while playing or put a pillow on that knee to soften the blow.
Pillow Pants

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Old 12-21-2006, 11:07 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
Pillow Pants
I can picture the informercial now..

"Are you tired of losing off of bullS*** calls in madden? Well we are here to introduce PILLOWPANTS!!! "

**Cuts to closeups shots of various guys hitting there hand on there pillow knee**

lol
Old 12-21-2006, 11:20 AM   #19
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
I can picture the informercial now..

"Are you tired of losing off of bullS*** calls in madden? Well we are here to introduce PILLOWPANTS!!! "

**Cuts to closeups shots of various guys hitting there hand on there pillow knee**

lol

*Side effects may include: Nausea, blurry vision, induced vomited, bloody stool, untreatable skin rash, uncontrollable erection, loss of masculinity, swollen lymph nodes, bird flu and cardiac arrest which can lead to death.....
Old 12-21-2006, 11:21 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphik
*Side effects may include: Nausea, blurry vision, induced vomited, bloody stool, untreatable skin rash, uncontrollable erection, loss of masculinity, swollen lymph nodes, bird flu and cardiac arrest which can lead to death.....
LOL..You a fool man.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:17 PM   #21

OVR: 34

Last year, in my last game of Madden, I had a bogus INT call against me. That positioned the cpu at the goal line and the opposing team scored on me.

It was the Superbowl. I was so ticked off, I pulled the cd out of the Xbox and proceeded to snap it. What was funny was it bent instead of snapping, so I looked like a moron trying to snap it. I then threw the game out. That's probably my most recent episode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2006, 02:20 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell
Last year, in my last game of Madden, I had a bogus INT call against me. That positioned the cpu at the goal line and the opposing team scored on me.

It was the Superbowl. I was so ticked off, I pulled the cd out of the Xbox and proceeded to snap it. What was funny was it bent instead of snapping, so I looked like a moron trying to snap it. I then threw the game out. That's probably my most recent episode.
LOLOOL!!!

I remember I was playing Gameday 98 and I was in the championship game. 4 seconds left and the cpu had the ball on my 42 yard line down 2 points. These mfers line up for a field goal and I say in my head "The heck???". As soon as they kicked the ball I said "GET THE F*** OUTTA HERE!!!" and that ball went right through the goal post.

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.. I took the CD out the PSX so fast,got my house keys and SCRATCHED THE MESS out that game.

Funny thing about it was that my friend let me borrow it...lol

When I gave him back the game it was so funny. The PA announcer would stutter like a mfer...lolol. My friend asked me what the hell happened to his disk and I said "Man I don't know...it was like that when you gave it to me"...lol

About 1 year later I told him what happened and he started rolling.

I think that was the most craziest thing ive ever done.

Last edited by djordan; 12-21-2006 at 02:31 PM.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:32 PM   #23
RLC!!!!!!!!

Bezzey's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Nothing is worse than the "reset" guy. The guy who knows he's done and quickly hits reset to start over. I believe that is where cheese first came into existence.
Ive got a friend who does that in his franchise in madden against the computer and he plays on my xbox so what you do is when he stops playing an leaves you get on there and sim the same amount of games he restarted so he loses them. We did that acouple of times and he hasn't restarted since
Old 12-21-2006, 03:09 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Nothing is worse than the "reset" guy. The guy who knows he's done and quickly hits reset to start over. I believe that is where cheese first came into existence.
Nominated as my Post of The Year!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »