Home

N E 1 Using The Transfer Kit To Play an Online Franchise on the 360?

This is a discussion on N E 1 Using The Transfer Kit To Play an Online Franchise on the 360? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2006, 07:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
N E 1 Using The Transfer Kit To Play an Online Franchise on the 360?

So myself, as well as a buddy of mine got a tranfer kit, and memory card.

We started a franchise. Each of us got 1 AFC team, and 1 NFC team.

I used the "invite a friend" option from the menu select screen out of my franchise mode.

We got through week 1 without a hitch, but now we can't get a second game in week two without both of us getting the dreaded "opponent has quit the match" box before the ball is even kicked off.

Right now my buddy has a bad tranfer kit program disk, but at some point I'll try to send him the file, and he'll try to invite me the same way.

We also tried to play a regular ranked match and the same thing happened. I received the loss and some points added to my DNF %, which led me to believe that it was my connection. I tried to reset my modem and router but that didn't help. Besides, I had absolutely no problem playing in any online game mode before.

This is gettin' really irritation, cuz last years xbox version (with the EA locker) didn't work right either. We couldn't get past week 4 without the games freezin'.

Is anyone else even trying to play an online franchise on the 360 with the transfer kit, or are we the only ones that think that EA can ever get this right?

Last edited by SHONdreTheGIANT; 12-22-2006 at 07:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »