Home

Reg Xbox: If I modify or create a new uniform, how do I keep the helmet symbol?

This is a discussion on Reg Xbox: If I modify or create a new uniform, how do I keep the helmet symbol? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2006, 04:28 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 11
Reg Xbox: If I modify or create a new uniform, how do I keep the helmet symbol?

Like the title says, how do I do this? Seems as though if I try to modify the uniform, I lose the symbol on the helmet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2006, 06:26 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Reg Xbox: If I modify or create a new uniform, how do I keep the helmet symbol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
Like the title says, how do I do this? Seems as though if I try to modify the uniform, I lose the symbol on the helmet.
This is a licensing issue if I remember correctly. The NFL doesn't allow "fantasy" uniforms, only regulars and throwbacks. Therefore, any modification of the uniform forces the logo to disappear. There is a workaround for this on PC I think but I don't know what it is.
Old 12-30-2006, 07:06 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Reg Xbox: If I modify or create a new uniform, how do I keep the helmet symbol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectralfan
This is a licensing issue if I remember correctly. The NFL doesn't allow "fantasy" uniforms, only regulars and throwbacks. Therefore, any modification of the uniform forces the logo to disappear. There is a workaround for this on PC I think but I don't know what it is.
Thanks. Oh well.
Old 12-31-2006, 12:34 AM   #4
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Unless they fixed it, the way around it was to create the uniform with one of the fantasy logos, then switch from the fantasy logo to a real logo without touching the uniform again. This ended up giving you the real logo on the helmet, but reversed on one side, so teams like the Chiefs or Raiders were backwards. You couldn't do it from the modify uniform option, only while relocating a team and making a new uniform.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »