Home

Madden Exploit

This is a discussion on Madden Exploit within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2007, 08:45 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Madden Exploit

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazersin2k3
I hate that crap. Thats why I always control the blitzer in obvious passing situations.
yeah I hate it too. Sometimes online you will have a person who's passing game consist of nothing but PA pass.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:04 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

I played a guy yesterday that used Vick...

He would Roll out to the right, then hit a long bomb with Lelie coming across the field...

I couldn't defend it at all...

Cheap tactic, then the guy thought he was agood player...but he only had 2 plays he used...exploit ones...
Old 01-19-2007, 10:14 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoL2k
I played a guy yesterday that used Vick...

He would Roll out to the right, then hit a long bomb with Lelie coming across the field...

I couldn't defend it at all...

Cheap tactic, then the guy thought he was agood player...but he only had 2 plays he used...exploit ones...
How fast was your CB and what was his acceleration rating? Lelie = 96 speed and like 95 awr. There are not too many CB's in the game with that speed. And if you press cover you can forget it if you are not bringing pressure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2007, 12:32 PM   #12
Rookie

tpaterniti's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDawgs211
I don't know if this has been posted or not but here is yet another exploit from Madden involving man coverage:

http://www.tfcsite.com/mancoverage.php
Who was he playing, an ape? Just manually control the CB on that side and keep him out wide before the snap. INT, game over. This may be a "glitch", but one a 2 year old could figure out how to beat.

www.2kfootballstrategy.com
Old 01-19-2007, 12:34 PM   #13
Rookie

tpaterniti's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotShot232
GAY, another reason 2k needs to step up and give EA a reason to improve other wise we will continue to get half a$$ product
I hate to say it, because I am the biggest 2K fan there is, but 2K had glitches much worse than this.

www.2kfootballstrategy.com
Old 01-19-2007, 11:24 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I really don't see the big problem here. Yes it is an exploit, but it can be countered. When you see it just make sure you have zones set in your audibles. Audible to a zone, cover 2 Sink would be a nice zone to counter that. But there is some other BS that need fixing, like defenders always biting on PA. Even if it is 3rd and 23 these guys will bite if you are in a deep zone coverage, which makes no sense. I should not have to use pass commit either. The play called already tells them to play deep so I have no idea why any player would bite on PA in that situation. But they do it
Yeah I hate that, the pass commit button does work, but I don't always think of it.
Old 01-20-2007, 09:05 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcarracer2552
Yeah I hate that, the pass commit button does work, but I don't always think of it.
Actually sometimes it doesn't even work. Not only that, the player you control gets caught in a hit stick animation and you are taken out of the play
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »