Home

this game sucks

This is a discussion on this game sucks within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2007, 03:13 PM   #9
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: this game sucks

OK so move on and dont play the game?? Game plays a good game of football for a lot of people on this forum...
Never understand why someone who hates a game so much wants to post about... YOu could have searched for one of the many madden sucks threads and posted this in that...

XBox One GT: rawdog805

Twitch: dufflebag_ran

Steam: rawdog805
Old 02-02-2007, 03:15 PM   #10
C*rr*ntly *n L*f* T*lt

USF11's Arena

OVR: 19

Because the game is so horrible and its our only choice. And NCAA has started to follow suit.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:20 PM   #11

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805
OK so move on and dont play the game?? Game plays a good game of football for a lot of people on this forum...
Never understand why someone who hates a game so much wants to post about... YOu could have searched for one of the many madden sucks threads and posted this in that...
I think it's because people want to vent and aslo want to be heard. I was excited for Madden on the 360 this year, but it's a broken, boring football game.

I just wish there was an alternative.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2007, 03:38 PM   #12
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell
I think it's because people want to vent and aslo want to be heard. I was excited for Madden on the 360 this year, but it's a broken, boring football game.

No I think he wanted to start another flame war.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:45 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell

I think he's right. People are so upset because since this exclusive license, EA has talked about all the stuff they were going to do but they never backed it up. 2 years of ESPN and what have we gotten? One scene from NFL head coach and nothing else. Also next gen has less options then current gen. Same poor tackling animations and now they are just putting gang tackling on the game and to play this madden you're either gonna shell out $500-$600 for a ps3 or $250 for a Wii. I'm curious to see what EA can possibly do next to trick people into paying $60 for a roster upgrade. News folks!! I bet 08 new feature will be the 12th man. Its just going to take all that atmosphere stuff from NCAA and import it into madden. Screen will shake on 3rd down if you're playing away. stuff like that
Old 02-02-2007, 05:19 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Ya its amazes me how little effort they put into making it realistic.This game has a lot of potential.But its virtually unchanged since like 2004 besides gimmicky features and a slight graphics upgrade.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:30 AM   #15
Pro

D-MAC©®'s Arena

OVR: 4

That guy who smashed u..(5'8 190)
Did it happen 2 be Bob Sanders???
If yes then that'd explain evrything.

Pound 4 pound he 1 of the hardest hitters as confrimedby players who've been smashed by him.
This would also mean ur playing against the Colts.
1 of the best comback teams in this game.

U could either pratice more & learn the offensive schemes of the colts or play on an easier difficulty.

U won't have 2 worry much longer since 2K8 is coming out soon.
Keep in mind, if u can't play Madden ur gonna have a hard time playing 2K8.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2007, 08:51 AM   #16
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

I like it how people say "well don't play it then" as a response to threads like these - it's so ironic, because they should take their own advice and not bother reading or replying to message board threads that don't meet their liking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »