Home

Xbox 360 Money Madden League

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 Money Madden League within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2007, 12:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon4 Xbox 360 Money Madden League

Hey guys i'm looking for about 10 guys that are interested in joining a full 32 person madden league. the league is done on the leaguedaddy website where stats and everything are kept to give out awards for each season. We are currently about to start season 2 of my league and its 10$ to join. Cash prizes will be given to 1st and 2nd maybe even 3rd and 4th depending on what the league would want to do. This season we will be doing a team draft where everyone gets a draft pick to draft a team of their choice. If you are interested contact me via email at [email protected] or you can hit me up on AIM at bignatedawg76. Also reply to this post and i'll get back to you. my gamertag on live is xownagedotcom. Thanks a lot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2007, 12:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Xbox 360 Money Madden League

wow, Bignatedawg at XownageXXXXIliketouseX37timeXs.com

Surely this is a sim league too... they must use the money to weed out the kiddies...
Old 02-25-2007, 12:40 PM   #3
Rookie

hey whats up man yea it is we def are trying to rid the league of all kids and would like to keep it as fair as possible there are rules to keep it this way and we also like all owners to respect each other and just have fun
Old 02-25-2007, 06:16 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xownagedotcom
hey whats up man yea it is we def are trying to rid the league of all kids and would like to keep it as fair as possible there are rules to keep it this way and we also like all owners to respect each other and just have fun
Wow, so uhh this is embarrassing.... I guess I should have used an eye rolling emote, or included a "/Sarcasm" in my earlier message.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:07 AM   #5
Rookie

So you wasted your time talking on a forum you didnt care about? Was this to spark a conversation with me or was it because you have no friends and just forum jump all day?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2007, 10:15 PM   #6
Rookie

That'd be a lot more hurtful if you wouldn't have signed up, validated an email, typed a sad little note about a cheeser league and then monitored it for activity.... So I ask you, Who is wasting more time?
Old 02-26-2007, 11:31 PM   #7
Rookie

you know nothing about my league man its not cheeser at all why are you busting my nuts bro seriously? i have plenty of rules in place about cheesing i'm no fool go find some respect you prick.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:10 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xownagedotcom
go find some respect you prick.
sounds good, at least I know I won't run into you while looking for any.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »