Home

The PS3 version is...

This is a discussion on The PS3 version is... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2007, 04:10 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: The PS3 version is...

Well first I'm just not ticked off from one day, but when EA makes an announcement that two major features will be the ability to do different dances and become a fan to watch the game from any seat, it really makes me angry. I would rather see better gameplay, better animations,etc... Instead of bull**** like becoming a damn fan, why not add a more true to life broadcast team and do more with the exclusive while they can. why not add a broadcast team with cameo spots from guys like Berman, Jackson and Steve Young.
Most of us spend a lot on this crap and expect the game to progress instead of regressing. Why can't they allow us to edit players to our satisfaction. why can't they manage weekly downloads on each system? Why can't they allow you to change your playbook at halftime if a change is needed. Why can't they improve a better audible system? The bottom line is that they have a bunch of punk *** wimps making the decisions of what goes in the game. I bought both next generation systems because I expected the next generation football games to truely be "State of the Art" quality. The worse part is the fact that we were robbed blind by EA Sports, " It won't ever be in the game". Some of you suck up to EA, but without honesty they will always
continue to release crap and use the infamous saying, " wait until next year" Well EA no more waiting, the time is NOW!!!!
Old 03-11-2007, 04:57 AM   #10
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
heck go read the game reviews on the both .. all have said the 360 version is better. I've played Madden on 360 and ps3, its hard to believe some of you guys feel its the other way around... holy crap
I don't need a review to tell me which one is better when I have both versions. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I with others believe the PS3 version is better. Not drastically but just plays a little more fluid.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:31 AM   #11
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
heck go read the game reviews on the both .. all have said the 360 version is better. I've played Madden on 360 and ps3, its hard to believe some of you guys feel its the other way around... holy crap

How long did you play it on the PS3? And what other games do you have for the PS3?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2007, 12:15 PM   #12
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Everyone I know that has played both versions has leaned towards the PS3 version.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:07 PM   #13
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Everyone I know that has played both versions has leaned towards the PS3 version.
which only stands to reason since they had an extra month or two to polish up and fix what was wrong with the 360 version. Still basically the same game though

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-11-2007, 03:28 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
So just because the reviews say it,it must be true.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:44 PM   #15
All Star

nkhera1's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpro
Well first I'm just not ticked off from one day, but when EA makes an announcement that two major features will be the ability to do different dances and become a fan to watch the game from any seat, it really makes me angry. I would rather see better gameplay, better animations,etc... Instead of bull**** like becoming a damn fan, why not add a more true to life broadcast team and do more with the exclusive while they can. why not add a broadcast team with cameo spots from guys like Berman, Jackson and Steve Young.
Most of us spend a lot on this crap and expect the game to progress instead of regressing. Why can't they allow us to edit players to our satisfaction. why can't they manage weekly downloads on each system? Why can't they allow you to change your playbook at halftime if a change is needed. Why can't they improve a better audible system? The bottom line is that they have a bunch of punk *** wimps making the decisions of what goes in the game. I bought both next generation systems because I expected the next generation football games to truely be "State of the Art" quality. The worse part is the fact that we were robbed blind by EA Sports, " It won't ever be in the game". Some of you suck up to EA, but without honesty they will always
continue to release crap and use the infamous saying, " wait until next year" Well EA no more waiting, the time is NOW!!!!
Wasn't that a joke?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2007, 03:53 PM   #16
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
which only stands to reason since they had an extra month or two to polish up and fix what was wrong with the 360 version. Still basically the same game though
Right. That's the feeling I got. That while they are almost exactly the same, the PS3 version was a bit more polished and a bit smoother.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »