Home

Will ESPN finally show up?

This is a discussion on Will ESPN finally show up? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2007, 12:04 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Will ESPN finally show up?

Could this finally be the year that they blow this game out with some real presentation? Has anyone heard of this finally happening? If EA had been reading the message boards like they presented it, they must have seen the gripes about the non-exsistent presentation. I am praying that they at least spice it up a little bit. What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2007, 12:33 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Will ESPN finally show up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twflawless
Could this finally be the year that they blow this game out with some real presentation? Has anyone heard of this finally happening? If EA had been reading the message boards like they presented it, they must have seen the gripes about the non-exsistent presentation. I am praying that they at least spice it up a little bit. What do you guys think?
I doubt and you guys need to let this one go. The ESPN deal is a promotional and content deal NOT a presentation deal. I doubt that we will ever see presentation on the level of 2k in any of the EA games during the ESPN deal.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:37 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I doubt and you guys need to let this one go. The ESPN deal is a promotional and content deal NOT a presentation deal. I doubt that we will ever see presentation on the level of 2k in any of the EA games during the ESPN deal.
I agree...If EA had the intention of using this, they would have done so already.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:13 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
how dare you crush my dreams!!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 03:14 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePebble19
I agree...If EA had the intention of using this, they would have done so already.
I just wish they would just say WHY they think nobody cares about this stuff, when imo they do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2007, 03:14 PM   #6
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
how dare you crush my dreams!!!!
LOL...im sorry I just dont see it happening.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:29 PM   #7
Rookie

mesyes25's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:

Did ESPN pay EA or did EA pay ESPN? So youre saying that its no way possible to put the espn score overlays, college gameday, and no form of sportscenter into the game. That doesnt make sense to me!! not saying youre wrong, it just doesnt make sense to me!!
Old 05-01-2007, 03:32 PM   #8
Go Ravens

ravensfan52's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Yeah I agree with you. It seems like every year I get the game and I'm like "Maybe they will include it next year" And what did aholbert32 mean by "promotional and content deal"? Is that when it asks if I want ESPN to pay for my $2.00 online fee? i just wish there was more of ESPN then a radio update and a ticker like in Tiger Woods. Even if it isn't an official ESPN presentation, make some kind of change from what is there and has been there for years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »