Home

Tired of Complaining

This is a discussion on Tired of Complaining within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 01:11 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Tired of Complaining

Ea continuously puts out half-made game. You people on these forums complain too dang much. You have to realize EA or any video game company isn't inclined to make good games. They make the games to make money. In order to make money they have to develop a product that is worthy of buying. The key word is "buy". You guys complain as if you didn't have a choice to buy this game. Nobody wants to hear your constant bickering about a game. It shows how immature you guys are when someone posts a video and the first responses are either "dissapointing" or "same game from last year". You guys need to grow up. If you come to a forum to complain about a game or a company you need to get a life. Face the fact, Ea and other game companies main goal isn't to please you, it is to make money. I would be different if you only complained here and there, but you guys complain and whine about everything. It puzzles me to see your reactions after a game (particularly madden) reveals a "first look or hand-on". When you hear stuff like " They left out this feature" or "EA producing another sorry product" after one small preview, it makes me think you expect and anticipate the product to fail. Amost everyone on these or any other forums look at Madden and other games as a sorry effort. Those who say they don't care and wont buy Madden are lying to themselves, because if they were'nt even considering why would they read the preview or watch the video in the first place. Whats the point of complaining when you already know that your probably going to buy the product anyway. And most of you only dislike the product because other people in this forum dislike it. Thats the thing about forums, they influence an idea about a game bases on ones opinion-bias or non-bias. if there wasn't forums most of you would think that Madden is a decent game. All I'm saying is that there is a time when you have to realize complaining doesn'y change the situation, but it only creates negativity. Its a shame when you have people afraid to go to forums because they do not want to hear the negative sides of game. Matter of fact I thibk it is absolutely absurd when you guys post your thoughts about a game, but only give what you dislike. Don't complain on a forum, because its pathetic and petty. If you are going to complain complain in a letter to the actual company, in which it will make an actual differnce. Because most of us don't care if you like or dislike a product. God blessed us with an attitude and nature, in which most of us seek our own desires before we seek others. And if you made it throught this entire post, I hope you learne something. I'm out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2007, 01:26 AM   #2
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Tired of Complaining

How bout leaving the policing of the forums to the guys who are supposed to do the policing?

Thanks.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »