Home

TV Show Madden Nation

This is a discussion on TV Show Madden Nation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2007, 04:34 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: TV Show Madden Nation

I remember that one skinny young white kid....Kept screamin at th eone guy "Cry, Cry baby, Cry, Cry." I think he had a Bills Jersey on. It was the one show I seen and if I were there I would've just blasted him in the mouth...Hate them lil punks who think they hard...
Old 05-26-2007, 12:33 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

It's OK. Every fool on that show has at least one of these 3 attributes:

1. Lives with a parent/relative
2. Turned down a Tuesday night date to figure out the cheese moves in the new Madden.
3. Talks with Madden muscles, not real muscles. Extremely nerdy and annoying.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:54 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

lol this is so funny looking back at the history of madden thinkin about all of the glitches. As anybody ever played online? now thats a glitch and cheese fest. blitzing cb's, scrambling with vick then throwing a bomb, spreading out the defensive line, I could go on forever I honestly think at we could take all of those clowns on that madden bus. What they need to do to make the show better is

1. Tone down the trash talking before somebody gets their face smashed in.
2. Have auditions that focus on how the gamer actually plays the game.
3. Keep the game on Xbox and PS2 cause it sucks for 360 and PS3
4. I like the concept of players pairing up but they should take it one step further and let one player play the first half and the other the second half of the game.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:51 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
The trash talking on this show is crazy, I think they need to tone it down a notch... it's a video game. Watching them play is just pitiful, Mike Vick scrambles left, Mike Vick scrambles right...
but aren't these some of the best players in the country?
Old 05-30-2007, 04:19 PM   #21
stewaat

OVR:

I was actually in a Tourney in '05 I believe. McNabb was on the cover. I finished in 3rd place, I lost to the Falcons. I used the Vikings but everyone was surprised how I played like real football. Vick got the better of me and I had some fumbles. In my first game I beat a guy who was the favorite to win. He won the Madden Challenge in Chicago one year (I think they have it in Chicago). All I know is that money was flying around on the game because they didn't think I could hold onto the lead. It was a lot of fun

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »