Home

Soundtrack Ideas

This is a discussion on Soundtrack Ideas within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2007, 03:45 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Soundtrack Ideas

Okay, finally got time to put my list together at 2 in the morning I know, but really only the free time I've got these days (some songs have obscene lyrics, just a warning):

Pillar - Frontline:
Nice upbeat rock song, pretty good lyrics, good pump-up song

Lupe Fiasco - The Instrumental:
I know they have already had this song, but I think it's a great song and it really helped kickstart his cd release. Good song, just sounds like a song you would hear on a highlight reel.

A Day To Remember - The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle:
Good friends of mine, and a good upbeat rock song. Good bit of yelling, but not so much as to ruin the song. Awesome start to the song.

Drag On - Dirty Funk:
Badass beat on this song and kind of a slowed down beat, but still a real badass song and one that you could taunt your opponent to.

Dance Gavin Dance - Untitled:
Again, good friends of mine as well, Untitled is the name of the song by the way, very short song, but would be pretty cool to have it be the opening song as it leads to something else.

Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall:
Very awesome rock song, good intro to it, saw a highlight of Steve Slaton and Pat White from West Virginia to this song, great song, kind of a long song as it is barely under 6 minutes.

Alley Cat - LSU Boyz:
Sorry, had to put this one, being a big LSU fan and great friends with Alley Broussard (Alley Cat), never heard someone able to rap to a college's fight song. If you want to listen to it, send me your email, awesome lyrics as well.

Saosin - 7 Years:
Yes, this starts my emo songs, but it is a good mix of emo and decent rock music, very little yelling, but good rock song.

No Good - Ballin Boys:
Just a straight up badass rap song. It would be really cool if they did an NFL remix for the game.

Young Jeezy - Go Crazy:
Pretty tight beat and an up and coming artist. Whoever thought that someone from Boyz N Da Hood would come out like he has.

Pantera - Cowboys From Hell:
I think this song was on some EA Sports game, can't remember what, but you have to go old school rock with at least one song.

Young Buck - Get Buck:
Awesome beat in the background, you know a lot of NFL players listen to this song so it would be tight (have they ever thought about asking players what songs they would want in the game?)

Traxamillion - Sideshow:
Kind of like Lupe Fiasco in that he has an awkward kind of beat, but still a badass song.

Killswitch Engage - The End Of Heartache:
Again, I think they were in some EA Sports game before, but a really cool rap song, again not much yelling for you non-fans of that variety.

Geto Boys - Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta:
Anyone who has seen Office Space has heard this song, very peaceful song, and just a nice song to listen to as your messing with your franchise.

The Arcade Fire - Wake Up:
One of Dan Patrick's favorite songs, sorry I listen to him all the time on the radio, awesome song, kind of out there, one of those either you hate it or love it songs theres no in between.

Linkin Park - Faint:
If they put in any of their stuff, it will likely be from their new cd (which is CRAP), but I have always liked this song, another one of those highlight songs.

Frayser Boy - Me Being Me:
Just started listening to him about a year ago, and LOVE his stuff, very good stuff and cool beat to it.

And The Hero Fails - Bleeding Regret:
Okay this is the hardcore, screaming kind of rock, but the song just wants you to jump into some defenders shoes and rip some WR's head off or knock them on their ***.

Brightwood - My Reply:
Good, soft rock song, the kind of rock music they usually put in these games, maybe a little too soft, but not everything needs to be hard, another Franchise song.

C&C Music Factory - Do You Wanna Get Funky:
I know I am probably going to get flamed for this one, but I have loved this song ever since being a little kid and for some reason still do. Don't ask why lol.

Rage Against The Machine - Sleep Now In The Fire:
Always could use a little Rage in every game. Thank god they are coming back together, but just an awesome upbeat rock song.

A Skylit Drive - Ability To Create A War:
Another hardcore rock song, very short as well, good for another intro type thing.

As Cities Burn - 1 Twentyseven:
Again, good friends of mine. Good rock song, decent amount of screaming, kind of out there music, but really like them and makes u wanna hit stick someone.

Bonecrusher - Back Up:
Real tight song from an artist that never really kept it going. Tight beat, pump up type of music.

Soul Coughing - Circles:
Again, another weird song, type of song you play when dealing with your franchise, but good peaceful song.

Papoose - Alphabet Slaughter:
Tight song, awesome beat, good stuff overall.

Tum Tum - Haterz (This One's For You):
One of my good friends, tight Texas rapper, good beat, tight lyrics.

Juvenile - Set It Off:
Old school rap song from them, but still tight song.

Senses Fail - Shark Attack:
Tight rock song, and always good to have a Senses Fail song in your game.

Dem Heizman Boyz - Do Dat Heisman:
Probably a better song for the NCAA game but since they never use real songs, except for their one failed attempt. Still a tight song.

Trophy Scars - Alchemist. Alchemists:
Again, good friends of mine, kind of out there rock song, love it or hate it type, but good stuff overall.

Jim Jones - We Fly High:
I think this song will be on their since it was the Giants trademark for the most part last year. Still a tight song.

50 Cent - Bad News:
I LOVE the beat in this song, tightass song, easily pump up material.

Kings Of Leon - Taper Jean Girl:
Another weird kind of rock but still an awesome song. I really like it and sounds like the stuff Madden would play.

Big Tuck - Tussle:
Good friend of mine. Another up and coming Texas rapper, good song and great beat.

Underoath - It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door:
Very much Screamo song, lot of screaming, but very good, upbeat rock song.

Pimp C - Knocking Doors Down:
Someone mentioned this already, but a very tight song. Badass beat.

Dead Poetic - Glass In The Trees:
Good rock song, kind of mellow, but still keeps a good sound to it.

Drop Dead, Gorgeous - Daniel, Where's The Boat?
Another screamo song, but tightass song, and another that gets you pumped up to hit someone.

Morningside Drive - Second Guess:
Great friends of mine, awesome rock song, very good stuff, just very unknown band.

D4L - Hoe Sit Down:
Such a badass song, if you haven't seen that NC A&T youtube video of their basketball games, you need to go watch it, absoulutely awesome. Wish Texas A&M would do the same thing.

A Perfect Circle - Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drum:
Tight rock song, gets you pumped up, and want to hit stick someone.

Moufs Of Da Souf - Moufs Of Da Souf:
Good friends of mine, tight song, hard to find, if you want it, send me a message, kind of long though.

Big Tuck - Throw It Up
Another song from him, but badass beat and features Chamillionaire.

Anberlin - Paperthin Hymn:
Can never go wrong with Anberlin, tight intro, great rock song.

Snow Patrol - Hands Open:
Great song from a great band, kind of hard to find a Madden-type song from them.

Shop Boyz - Party Like A Rockstar:
New song, tightass song, and could very much so be in the game.

Fat Al - Came Down:
Was in last year's game but loved it and should put it in again lol.

Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster - Darkest Of Kin:
Good, yelling Texas rock. Great pump up song.

Mack 10 - Like This
Tight beat to it and good pump up stuff.

Okay, thats it for now, I will have a second list of this to follow, likely tomorrow, but hope yall enjoy, listen, and download what you like
Old 05-26-2007, 08:34 AM   #18
Rookie

VolPett's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
The only soundtracks I like for football games are the NFL films music, ESPN music, that kind of thing. I always turn off the rock and rap songs; they irritate me in a sports game.
AMEN!!!!
Old 05-26-2007, 09:12 AM   #19
Collab: xcellnoah@gmail

X*Cell's Arena

OVR: 28

man cdiddy... I LOVE rap... but if your rap song choices were in this game... I would stab myself in the ears, even before just toggling those songs from on to off... it would be too much to bear.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »