Home

Radio Guy is back in, ESPN Missing as Well

This is a discussion on Radio Guy is back in, ESPN Missing as Well within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 10:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Radio Guy is back in, ESPN Missing as Well

With all the good stuff coming out of the EA camp about Madden this year, there is also some bad news to share which came out of an IGN mailbag this morning. It appears that the Radio announcer has made his return as has a presentation without much ESPN presentation. The former of which is said to be on EA's to-fix list next season.

"Sorry to break it to you, but the EA Sports Radio Network clown is back, to everyone's dismay. Prepare the mute button. The good news is that EA is very aware that the entire world hates that guy. I would expect a real announcer next season. But hey, Marshall Faulk voices a pre-game show and Schlereth, Sharpe and Hodge of ESPN will host a tutorial.

As for presentation, I think we are all disappointed in the lack of a true ESPN presence. Sure, you can watch video clips and listen to the radio, but if I had to choose, I would take a next gen TV presentation every time.oH WE HAVENT GOTTEN THAT YET.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2007, 10:25 AM   #2
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Radio Guy is back in, ESPN Missing as Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholder5
With all the good stuff coming out of the EA camp about Madden this year, there is also some bad news to share which came out of an IGN mailbag this morning. It appears that the Radio announcer has made his return as has a presentation without much ESPN presentation. The former of which is said to be on EA's to-fix list next season.

"Sorry to break it to you, but the EA Sports Radio Network clown is back, to everyone's dismay. Prepare the mute button. The good news is that EA is very aware that the entire world hates that guy. I would expect a real announcer next season. But hey, Marshall Faulk voices a pre-game show and Schlereth, Sharpe and Hodge of ESPN will host a tutorial.

As for presentation, I think we are all disappointed in the lack of a true ESPN presence. Sure, you can watch video clips and listen to the radio, but if I had to choose, I would take a next gen TV presentation every time.oH WE HAVENT GOTTEN THAT YET.
I guess another year of boring Madden. I'm sorry, but for me it kills the game big time.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:43 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
I guess another year of boring Madden. I'm sorry, but for me it kills the game big time.
Yeah, the on the field gameplay improvements they are hyping better pan out. Because we already no how lame the presentaion will be again this year. It is torture playing a season in Madden NextGen because every game feels and sounds the same.......VERY BLAND.

It doesn't even feel like a NFL game when playing Madden with the radio announcer. Oh well, I know everyone is tired of the next year excuses that EA gives the customer every year in regards to presentation.

Let's just hope the gameplay this year, is much more like real football vs Madden football.

With that being said, bring on the Gameplay Videos!!
Old 05-28-2007, 10:49 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 7

i will be absolutely shocked if EA EVER incorporates ESPN the way people are hoping they will. It's just going to be extraneous odds n ends like the ticker (which I actually enjoy) and other boring crap.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:00 AM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Already posted...locked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »