Home

A Little Madden 08 footage ?

This is a discussion on A Little Madden 08 footage ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 01:38 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: A Little Madden 08 footage ?

Thank you. Now if the rest of the people in this thread would see that its not 08.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2007, 01:47 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Its not 2007..

The Way Mike Vick did his drop back was different.
Nah, I think it's 07.

Vick dropped back like that in 07, as well as every other QB, its the only drop back animation in the game, no one could tell me, cuz i didnt see, not one new catch, tackle, run (westbrook mario running in the middle), that we saw there. Same screens, same GAME TICKER, i think if you look at the new some videos, the GAME TICKER (score, time, ect) is going to be on the top in 08. I think.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:56 PM   #27
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun
Thats not 08. Just because rookies are playing it doesnt mean they were playing 08. They even ask Steve Smith if he was "Looking forward to seeing himself in the game" If he was playing as himself in 08, wouldnt she have said "What is it like playing as yourself?" Not to mention that it looks the exact same as 07.

I guarantee that is not 08, its 07.

Also, EA changes the team selection screen every year, why would they keep it the same this year? Also, we know that when you pick a team, it says how many weapons each team has, it didnt show that on this video. ITS 07!

And Ernie Conwell doesnt play for the Saints anymore, so how did he catch a TD? ITS NOT 08!

And no where in the video does it even say they are playing 08. Dont you think they would have mentioned that? You know why they didnt say it? BECAUSE ITS 07.
I agree with you man that isn't 08..two other things The clip shows brad Johnson throwing the ball w/ the Vikings he isn't with the Vikes any longer i believe ..also in the clip it shows the Giants w/ white shoes..we all know that the Jints black cleats have been confirmed...07 fellas..
Old 06-01-2007, 02:12 PM   #28
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

After viewing the GT clip, I'm forced to admit that it is, in fact, Madden 07. I guess I was just seeing what I wanted to see...
Old 06-01-2007, 02:35 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 4

SHHHHOOOOOOEEEEE that was close im glad that was 07!!! now we will have much to look forward too.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:37 PM   #30
MVP

WDOgF0reL1fe's Arena

OVR: 27

Just toanswer one of the main questions in this thread, the lady "jaime", does say "with madden 2008" in the intro. So she does for some reason say its madden 2008, even though they are playing 2007.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:51 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 16

I was wondering why I saw Dante Culpper do his "GET YA ROLL ON"...lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2007, 03:26 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 4

yup its 07! you Know EA would love nothing more then using the new Madden08 Vince prop, but you only see the 07 Alexander one all threw the video..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »