Home

New Madden Screens

This is a discussion on New Madden Screens within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 03:09 AM   #57
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: New Madden Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbshady
HA what! dude, whos sidestepping, first this was about Walter and Sanders, released by EA! Not showing there faces, and i awnsered why I thought they didnt, you got mad, and called me a 2K fanboy!.. remember, too fast? or no?

Im saying and so are plenty of others (people and sites), that the pic of Rice is a APF pic.. even a EA lover can admit that, why, because i know EA didnt release it! Did they??

No, i didnt say any game was better. I didnt even say the face models between EA and 2Ks, sanders and payton are better. Im saying 2k, I assume are better, because they are working with the real legends, not the whole NFL! When i see some gameplay of APF (RELEASED BY 2K OR NOT, Ill make my comparision then).

HA do you see where you have no idea what your talking about. Or let me explain.

I said, why didnt they show there faces, maybe because 2K has better face models, since they are working stickly with Legends, not the whole NFL! It just so happend a picture of RICE got leaked, That is obviously not from previous 2K's... or any other game for that matter. It just so happend there are relable game sites who saw this too! It just so happends there are interviews with the person who the screen shot is out for, saying he would love to be on the cover... guess what! HE IS! To fast? or no?

Then i have to defend myself from false statements from a guy who says hes not smart. Then i deciede to play along.. This guy happends to still talk about if 2K released the shot or not, because he lost in every other assement he has made to this point, saying there is nothing about the game, to who knows the people who made the game, to not even knowing there was material already, even a site for that matter!

In which, you can go there and see, the same two superstar legends that EA decided to show, and not show there faces. Which is were we started before the person who said he is not smart, starting his, 2nd, i repeat, 2nd, 2k vs Ea card he played on me, and evidenty and believeably, he doesnt remember. So now he can see the face models of both stars that EA decided not show. And after all this, the sites, the models, the wrong points he made, the waste of time making me defend myself for no reason, the wrong awnered he told me over and over agian, and the right ansnwered i proved to him over and over agian. This man still insist that he is right, because he thinks theres not enought evidence to prove where the Rice pic came from.. so he goes back to it, because hes left with nothing, he saw everything he needs to see, and because he is badly beaten at his own 2k vs. ea game, hes depending on a pic that was simply referenced, skipping the fact that I just showed him the faces that EA couldnt for some reason, he still fights, as if hes losing a battle (he is), and as if he feels the need to defend something... like EA. BK made me defend 2K, just so he can defend EA, and he lost. End of story folks. Sorry BK.
Didn't say there wasn't enough evidence to prove it came from 2k. I said 2k didn't release that pic.

But alas, you missed the whole point. Didn't defend EA, didn't criticize 2k in this thread. I criticized the flawed logic to your post. Which you still fail to grasp. Oh well.

If you want to believe you somehow got over on me, feel free. Ignorance is bliss I guess.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:14 AM   #58
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Speaking of the screenshots.

Was I the only one slightly underwhelmed by them. I still don't like the player models, look exactly like the ones I didn't like last year. Or am I missing something?
Old 06-06-2007, 03:22 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 2

You can still compare them to 2k5 screens, and thats just sad.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:29 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Didn't say there wasn't enough evidence to prove it came from 2k. I said 2k didn't release that pic.

But alas, you missed the whole point. Didn't defend EA, didn't criticize 2k in this thread. I criticized the flawed logic to your post. Which you still fail to grasp. Oh well.

If you want to believe you somehow got over on me, feel free. Ignorance is bliss I guess.
I didnt miss anything, calling me a fanboy because you didnt like the remarks i made about EA not showing Paytons and Sanders face, is defending EA enough.

The fact that 2K didnt come out and say.. Hey, New Rice pic out APF 2K8, check em out... is your exact point. Which is valid, and understandable. But when i proceded to prove what you just said...

Didn't say there wasn't enough evidence to prove it came from 2k.

and then told me... But I want proof it came from 2k! So i showed you the Sanders and Payton that APF did release, and agian, you wanted me to prove something that, just now, you said...

I dont really understand what you think my logic is, I will jugde each game accordingly... EA's Sanders and Walter, had no face models. APF's Sanders and Payton, had face models... Which are better, im going to have to say APF (until i obvously see EA's face models of Sanders and Payton to compare). The same with gameplay, however, we havent seen any gameplay at all from APF, so how can we jugde that? We know what previous face models on EA look like, so the Face Models is something we can compare at this point. Gameplay, we will have to wait. I really dont understand, where my logic is anywhere flawed, its simply, wait, see, compare.

Fanboy, Ignorant, and Imature, and yet, no one has made me learn me anything. Just Sarcasm comments, from people I wasnt even in conversation with.

But hey, It is what it is.

Last edited by dbshady; 06-06-2007 at 03:33 AM.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:31 AM   #61
Rookie

The screens to look better to me, the Sanders more then the Payton. I just want to see some skinny players. Edwards looks really good stretching for that ball.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:33 AM   #62
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
I didnt miss anything, calling me a fanboy because you didnt like the remarks i made about EA not showing Paytons and Sanders face, is defending EA enough.

The fact that 2K didnt come out and say.. Hey, New Rice picks from out APF 2K8, check em out... is your exact point. Which is valid, and understandable. But when i proceded to prove what you just said...

and then told me... But I want proof it came from EA! So i showed you the Sanders and Payton that APF did release, and agian, you wanted me to prove something that, just now, you said...

I dont really understand what you think my logic is, I will jugde each game accordingly... EA's Sanders and Walter, had no face models. APF's Sanders and Payton, had face models... Which are better, im going to have to say APF (until i obvously see EA's face models of Sanders and Payton to compare). The same with gameplay, however, we havent seen any gameplay at all from APF, so how can we jugde that? We know what previous face models on EA look like, so the Face Models is something we can compare at this point. Gameplay, we will have to wait. I really dont understand, where my logic is anywhere flawed, its simply, wait, see, compare.

Fanboy, Ignorant, and Imature, and yet, no one as made me learn me anything. Just Sarcasm comments, from people I wasnt even in conversation with.

But hey, It is what it is.
You're right posts like these:

Quote:
Because they most likely dont look anything like them... HA do you think EA had Sanders come down to do face shots, nope, he walked into the 2K offices. EA is just blowing steam, hot air, its kinda funny too.

HA, EA is so childish.
Are in no way fanboyish.

I have no idea what you were saying in the rest of your post. But feel free to show me where I defended EA in this thread, or criticized 2k.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:38 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
You're right posts like these:

Are in no way fanboyish.

I have no idea what you were saying in the rest of your post. But feel free to show me where I defended EA in this thread, or criticized 2k.
Um no, thats logical, NFL is going to work with NFL players, Sanders had a visor on in 07, so there was no face model! Rice and other players are going to get their face rendered (the "might, might not be" screen), im sure Sanders is too, because Sanders, Rice and Elway are on the cover of the game! Is Vince Young face going to look good in Madden... YES IT IS!

Well i sure think Rice, Sanders, and hopefully the late great Payton will look good too. Its just a fact, APF, spent the money, spent the time... on Legends! Madden spends the money and time on NFL players! Fanboysish, far from. Just an obvious observation and good assumption.

Last edited by dbshady; 06-06-2007 at 03:42 AM.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:42 AM   #64
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Um no, thats logical, NFL is going to work with NFL players, Sanders had a visor on in 07, so there was no face model! Rice and other players are going to get their face rendered (the "might, might not be" screen), im sure Sanders is too, because Sanders, Rice and Elway are on the cover of the game! Is Vince Young face going to look good in Madden... YES IT IS!

Well i sure think Rice, Sanders, and hopefully the late great Payton will look good too. Its just a fact, APF, spent the money, spent the time... on Legends! Madden spends the money and time on NFL players! Fanboysish, far from. Just an obvious observation.
I have no doubts in your mind those posts were completely logical and rational.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »