Home

New Madden Producer blog-sideline catches vid

This is a discussion on New Madden Producer blog-sideline catches vid within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2007, 05:16 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: New Madden Producer blog-sideline catches vid

Holy crap, I'm getting this game for sure this year ..
Old 06-15-2007, 05:19 PM   #50
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
Did i miss something? was that current gen? Why not show this for the next gen game?
IC addressed this last week:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Cummings
This was captured on NextGen, but it was at my desk with a little dinky capture machine and windows movie maker. So it's captured at Standard Def and then compressed like crazy in WMV, and then compressed some more when it goes to YouTube. We wanted to get the gameplay aspects out there quickly so we didn't have time to use all the high quality video capture stuff.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:38 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
IC addressed this last week:
Naah im almost positive that is current gen, i looked at the other "next" gen vids and even though they are in high def etc etc the player models and animations look different than next gen. Look at how the players run with their elbows out and the grass, the practice background etc. Am i blind no one else thinks this is current gen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2007, 05:40 PM   #52
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

I'm really wanting this game. The vids I've seen so far are really making me feel the EA love again. I hate to say it, I'm really starting to not feel APF anymore. I'm just wanting to see some pure gameplay clips from IGN to see if this game is all that it appears to be. I'm already pre-ordering NCAA, extra animations or not. This one will probably be next.....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 06-15-2007, 05:45 PM   #53
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Something I just read that really brings a smile to my face cause it was a concern of mine.

oh yeah - the ability to cut upfield is ratings-based as well so that's pretty cool)

Old 06-15-2007, 05:46 PM   #54
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Naah im almost positive that is current gen, i looked at the other "next" gen vids and even though they are in high def etc etc the player models and animations look different than next gen. Look at how the players run with their elbows out and the grass, the practice background etc. Am i blind no one else thinks this is current gen?
It looks current gen but it a sort of good way. CG Madden moved better than NG Madden; now they appear to be closer. The player movement changed for the better. The catches are nicely done and they've seemingly done a good job w/sideline awareness. I still don't like the QB drops (too mechanical, like they're on a rail) although they look better than in previous years. And there doesn't seem to be much distinction between players outside of their numbers

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 06-15-2007, 05:54 PM   #55
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Dude thats next gen I.Cummings is a next gen producer not current gen those are just really low quality videos and thats why you may get the idea that is current gen. Also current gen does NOT have any of the new attributes like spectacular catch etc... thats 100% next gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2007, 05:58 PM   #56
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Am i blind no one else thinks this is current gen?
I just watched it again to double check. I played 3 games of ps2 madden 07 today and it looked nothing like that blog video. It is next gen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »