Home

New Madden Producer blog-sideline catches vid

This is a discussion on New Madden Producer blog-sideline catches vid within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2007, 06:23 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: New Madden Producer blog-sideline catches vid

I just want to see some vids of gameplay in action. You know, with defenders, and with the camera actually focuses on the blocking. Good animations though -- it just seems like they are scripted for those specific situations. I want to just see a full gameplay video.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:34 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysosa
I just want to see some vids of gameplay in action. You know, with defenders, and with the camera actually focuses on the blocking. Good animations though -- it just seems like they are scripted for those specific situations. I want to just see a full gameplay video.
yeah, we all want to see it in action but im liking the fact that they are letting us see certain aspects of the game that have been issues or not present in previous versions being addressed through his blogs/you tube vids.

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 06-15-2007, 06:42 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin
yeah, we all want to see it in action but im liking the fact that they are letting us see certain aspects of the game that have been issues or not present in previous versions being addressed through his blogs/you tube vids.
Well I have always felt that the biggest issue was the blocking, and they have yet to show that, but I'm hoping they'll highlight those animations soon. I like the gang tackling though -- I just hope those 5 or 6 animations he showed aren't the only gang tackling animations in the game.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:49 PM   #60
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

I am officially on the EA bandwagon this year for football. I am willing to bet some of these catches will be in NCAA as well since they have the Spectacular Catch attribute too this year. Ian Cummings is doing his thing!

Oh, and this is definitely next gen. No question.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:50 PM   #61
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r

gtm's Arena

OVR: 18

That's hot !!!

CLICK ME==> NY Mets Dynasty Page

I'm the only person on the planet that says sports games AI should be tested in cpu/cpu mode

U.S. Navy Veteran (Disabled Vet)

"Life, Liberty, And Pursuit Of All Who Threaten It"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2007, 06:54 PM   #62
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoe
I like it alot. Now if my DB hits the receiver while he's stretched out for that one handed grab will he jar the ball loose? I hope so!
Yeah man that would be tight .. literally .. my eyes would be tight from cringing from the hit
Old 06-15-2007, 07:17 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 18

Like a few others in here, I swore off Madden this year. But Ian Cummings creating videos and more importantly explaining to us exactly what he is trying to convey in these videos is great. Kudos to him for taking the time to put these vids together and good job to the Madden team for taking some initiative this year. I have purchased every Madden game since the inception of Madden football which probably puts me close to 1k in total dollars spent on this series, and to be honest the past few years have been very poor representations of football. If Ian Cummings can come in here and re-energize this franchise, I would be ecstatic.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:39 PM   #64
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

SUH-WEET!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »