Home

What is all this QB drop animation crying about?

This is a discussion on What is all this QB drop animation crying about? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2007, 05:17 AM   #9
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: What is all this QB drop animation crying about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlueFresh
Damn, why are y'all crying over a damn animation? Hello people, this is a damn GAME! Y'all act as if there is some big complicated method to a quarterback dropping back. What the hell? If you examine 2k's trailer and EA's videos, you will see that the qb drop back animations really don't differ. You want to know why? CUZ IT IS NOT THAT DAMN COMPLICATED TO DROP BACK!!!!! Stop whining!
honestly, its idiotic threads like this that are much more annoying than any thread complaining about something in the game. It's a freaking message board. What are people supposed to do on a message board besides discuss their complaints, compliments, concerns, and critiques?

there is less of a point to a thread like this than even the smallest complaint in the world..
Old 06-18-2007, 10:45 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 12

I think he just put this here to get flames. The qb animations don't look right, it's as simple as that.
Old 06-18-2007, 11:06 AM   #11
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

I dont even care as much about the animation as I care about a real pocket in Madden and not having the QB run 10 yards backwards to avoid a pass rush.

The best Madden players do the 10 yard drop back if you watch the show on ESPN. That is sad to me because it shows that is what you have to do in order to win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2007, 11:09 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
I dont even care as much about the animation as I care about a real pocket in Madden and not having the QB run 10 yards backwards to avoid a pass rush.

The best Madden players do the 10 yard drop back if you watch the show on ESPN. That is sad to me because it shows that is what you have to do in order to win.
Very true. And it should have been fixed by now.
Old 06-18-2007, 11:14 AM   #13
MVP

Methlab's Arena

This game looks way better then NCAA though...to me. It looks miles better, but the QB drop is just lame. I also wonder what the run game is like in this version.
Old 06-18-2007, 11:03 PM   #14
Rookie

BlackJack_Williams's Arena

OVR: 7

They could look more realistic, true but... hey, let's just have fun playing 08 since they say they've advanced it so much
Old 06-19-2007, 12:00 AM   #15
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

Yea, amazing it took them 2yrs to figure out the QB doesnt hold the ball horizontal. I'll give them another two too figure out dropbacks.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »